According to international standards, all passengers will easily connect to the WhatsApp service while traveling from Saudi airports.
According to the state-run news agency SPA, the Civil Aviation Department has issued 0115253333 number for WhatsApp service to passengers. In the first phase of the care center for the convenience of passengers.
What Services Will The Care Center Provide Through Whatsapp?
The Department of Civil Aviation is taking steps to protect passengers’ rights, improve the travel experience. Provide the necessary facilities, and the WhatsApp service is one of them.
The statement said that while using the Service, the user will come across several features at the beginning of the conversation.
- Flight Information: Under this Service, passengers will get information about any flight to and from any airport in Saudi Arabia.
- In addition, the text of the care center service will also come on the record. It allows passengers to lodge complaints against airports and airlines.
- The Civil Aviation Department said that passengers would get informed about their rights during the journey under the Rights and Duties Service.
- Authority already issued an action plan to protect the rights of consumers. Passengers can download it from WhatsApp.
- Passengers will get complete information on coronavirus prevention.
- The Civil Aviation Department has set up 24-hour communication channels to ensure communication with passengers. Passengers will be able to contact the 8001168888 Joint Contact Center, social networking resources, email, and website.
Note: The Civil Aviation Department has also issued guidebooks for handling passenger complaints at airports.