Verifying a mobile number for tawakkalna is a new buzz in the town. For the residents of Saudi Arabia, Tawakkalna is now an extremely necessary app. There is almost a 100% chance that you must have heard about this app by an Expat fellow. This is why the tawakkalna app faced a technical issue lately because of a high number of users who were installing this app.
How to Install:
Creating an Account:
Creating an account is simple. However, there are two different ways for people with Absher account and people who don’t have Absher account.
Verifying a mobile number for tawakkalna If You already have an Absher Account:
The process is quite easier if you are an existing Absher user. All you need to do is
- Enter your Iqama ID
- Date of birth (Similar to your Iqama) and click next
- Select your resident location from the map
- Answer a few questions asked by the relevant authority regarding Covid 19
- That’s it. Your account is ready. The next page will take you to your Homepage.
Verifying a mobile number for tawakkalna If you don’t have an Absher account:
This process is a bit time-consuming. You need to find a fellow Expat with valid Iqama Expiry who also has his Absher account.
Following is what they have to do to register you on tawakkalna
- Login to their Absher Account
- Go to Services
- Select General Services
- Click on the “Register a mobile number for Tawakkalna.”
Click on next. On the next page Enter the following
- Iqama Number
- Select Calendar as “Gregorian”
- Enter the Birthdate from Iqama
- Enter the mobile number which is not registered with Absher
- Click on Next
- Now it’s your turn. You will get a verification code on your mobile number which you are trying to use for Tawakkalna.
- Enter that Code.
- Your Account is ready to use.
Login in to your account for the very first time:
Now that you have the Tawakkalna account ready. Here is how you can use it for the first time
- Open the app and enter your Iqama number alongside your date of birth which is already displayed on your Iqama.
- Click next. Create a Strong password which is a mixture of Numbers, Capital letters, and small letters. For example, Abcde12345 should work fine.
- Answer a few questions related to your health conditions and voila, your account is ready to use.
I hope this is helpful.