The administration of the two holy shrines has said that after the end of the Hajj season, they are now ready to welcome the Umrah pilgrims. The new Umrah season will start on, July 25 2021 Sunday, 15, Dhul-Hijjah.
Talking to Al-Akhbariya Channel, Deputy Minister for Hajj and Umrah Dr. Abdul Fattah Mushat said, “Permits for Umrah will issue through the EATMARNA app from Sunday, July 25.”
He added that “The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah and Saudi Arabian Airlines (Saudi Arabia) will run a joint program. With the help of this join program, pilgrims will be able to obtain Umrah permits through the EATMARNA application linked to Saudi Airlines website.” That is why new Umrah Season will start on 25 July 2021.
The Deputy Minister for Hajj and Umrah said that they would inform the details in this regard soon.
What Are Sops To Perform Umrah?
- According to the Saudi Press Agency, the administration has said that “Umrah pilgrims can now take time for Umrah and prayers in the Masjid al-Haram as before through the EATMARNA app.”
- The administration has said, “The gates of the Holy shrine have now been closed. Umrah pilgrims should now enter the Haram through the same doors as before.”
- Special tracks have been restored in the Haram to reach Mataf, on which one has to walk and perform Tawaf with the restriction of social distance.
- In the same way, after Tawaf, two rak’ats are set aside for the Sunna. Ministry will observe all the movement throughout the TAWAF to the offering of Sunnah. Any violation will be quickly monitored and solve.
- Ministry of Hajj and Umrah also restored the special prayers in the Masjid al-Haram for the five daily prayers.”
- Saudi Deputy Minister of Hajj and Umrah Dr. Abdul Fattah Mushat said, “Permits will be issued to 20,000 Umrah will start on 25 July 2021. The number of Umrah pilgrims will gradually increase day by day. “
- During this time, the Ministry of Health will also continue to monitor health issues at home and abroad.