Ministry Of Hajj And Umrah Started Receiving Umrah Applications, 2 Million People Will Perform Umrah Monthly
Ministry of Hajj and Umrah Started receiving Umrah applications. Hani Al-Omari said: “From Monday, August 9, 2 million people will perform Umrah every month. The number of Umrah pilgrims in the Grand Mosque increased due to a large number of applications.”
Why did Ministry decide To Increase The Number Of Pilgrims Performing Umrah?
The decision to increase the number of pilgrims would increase the number of hotels. It would also increase shopping malls, transport, restaurants, and businesses in Makkah.
He said that 130 Umrah companies and institutions have started receiving Umrah applications from abroad. Also, Saudi youth have been trained to receive Umrah pilgrims.
Facilities For Pilgrims Coming To Ksa For Umrah
- To begin with, Hani Al-Omari said that “Ministry of Hajj and Umrah will welcome the Umrah pilgrims at airports and hotels with precautions against code 19,”
- A Hajj and Umrah and Pilgrimage National Company member said, “Umrah permits will be issued through the Etemarna app. Officials of Umrah companies and institutions will take Umrah pilgrims in groups. They are in grou for Umrah to visit Masjid-ul-Haram and Masjid-e-Nabawi for Medina and historical, cultural, and religious places for tourism.
- Furthermore, Al-Amiri said that with the opening of the external Umrah, the number of residents in the hotels and towers located around the Masjid al-Haram and Masjid al-Nabawi Sharif would increase by 60 percent.
- Holders of Masjid-ul-Haram entry permits will have the facility to collect voluntary service fees through the TAWAKKALNA app.
- Those who come for Umrah, prayers in Roza Sharifa, and prayers in holy mosques will have the facility to stay in hotels and towers around the two holy shrines.
- He added that the hotels and towers around Masjid-ul-Haram and Masjid-e-Nabawi are of international standard. Everyone has made arrangements to ban Corona SOPs. There will be 24-hour cleaning, sanitation, social distance, and masks.
What Are The SOPS To Perform Umrah?
It is noticeable that the Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah had announced that the collection of Umrah applications from different countries would start from 1st Muharram. Permits will issue to 60,000 Umrah pilgrims in 8 shifts daily. The Ministry of Hajj said that visas would issue to foreign Umrah pilgrims gradually. They will be provided opportunities for Umrah, Ziarat, Masjid-e-Nabawi and Roza-e-Sharifa.
They issue Umrah permits, prayers, and pilgrimage to locals and foreigners residing and would continue to issue.
- To begin with, According to the SPA, Deputy Minister for Hajj and Umrah Abdul Fattah Mushat, referring to safe transport, said that they had imposed a ban that any bus will be allowed to carry up to 50 percent of its capacity.
- However, Official Umrah security will check UMRAH permits from every Umrah pilgrim through Etemarna and Tawakalna apps.
- Transport centers are ready at Kadi and Alshah centers. Also,Transport authorities had made all arrangements at the reception centers near Masjid al-Haram in Ajiad, Bab Ali, and Al Shabika.
- Also he said that Umrah pilgrims from home and abroad would have to abide by SOPs at all these places.
- He further said that vaccination is a condition for issuing Umrah permits from inside the country, visiting Masjid-e-Nabawi, and prayers in Masjid-ul-Haram.
- Umrah pilgrims coming from abroad will have to attach a certified vaccine certificate with the government agencies of their country. It is also important to note that they had taken at least one vaccine approved in the country.
- Hotel quarantine restrictions will apply to those coming to the country from countries where entry is ban.