The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has warned Saudi citizens and residents not to make any transactions with fictitious institutions for Hajj registration.
Hajj 2021 Registeration
According to Saudi News Agency (SPA), the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has launched a website for Hajj registration. Here is the Link (It is Close Now) https://localhaj.haj.gov.sa.
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has warned citizens and foreigners not to visit fake Hajj registration websites on social media or organizations claiming to be issuing a Hajj permit. Instead, provide the information to the ministry. Also, the deputy Minister for Hajj and Umrah, Dr. Abdul Fattah Mushat, assured that the only source of registration for Hajj from within the country this year is the Ministry of Hajj.
Announcment of Names:
Dr. Abdul Fattah Mushat further said that more than 500,000 people have registered for Hajj this year. At the same time, registration is already close as of 23rd June 2021.
Final list of successful candidates is releasing today on 25th June 2021.
Hajj Permit and Smart Card
According to Saudi officials “Performing Hajj without a smart card and a permit is Illegal.”
Dr. Abdul Fattah Mushat, Deputy Minister for Hajj and Umrah, said,
- “The permit will be with the electronic card and the ID card of the pilgrims. You can only get it from the website of the ministry. Through which one has applied for https://localhaj.haj.gov.sa.’
- Any company offering services packages for Hajj outside the ministry’s platform is violating the system.”
- He said that this year’s Hajj is going to use permits through the Abshar platform. Also, the Hajj Package is going to link with Abshar and the ID of the applicant. ۔Applicants must meet the vaccination requirements and have not performed Hajj before.
- Allocated hotels in Makkah and Madinah have been instructed to “Ensure security precautions by the Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Hajj and Umrah and other institutions.”
- As a precautionary measure, there will also be a health guide for Hajj pilgrims. Pilgrims should contact a doctor immediately if they have any symptoms of the coronavirus.
- According to officials, during the Hajj, social distance will be maintained in the central areas of both the holy mosques, Mecca and Medina.
- Similarly, the luggage of the pilgrims will also be disinfected from time to time.
Hajj 2021 SOPs
In Saudi Arabia, according to Deputy Minister of Hajj and Umrah Dr. Abdul Fattah Mushat “They are going to provide Hajj permits from ABSHER.”
- Health in charge is going to be with pilgrims. Also, If necessary, an official is going to be there for every four pilgrims.
- Health isolation has been arranged for potential victims of the coronavirus – smart cards will be a significant addition to the Hajj season this year.”
- The Deputy Minister for Hajj said, “Those who have been vaccinated over the age of 50 will be allowed to perform Hajj on a priority basis who have not performed Hajj before.
- No one under the age of 18 will be allowed to go to Hajj places.
- The Deputy Minister of Hajj said there would be no preference for men and women to accept Hajj applications.
- People of one nationality are not superior over people of other races.”
- He said that there would be no separate arrangement for food and drink at Hajj places. Furthermore, this year, individuals and organizations are not going to provide food packets at Hajj sites.
- Only the in-house teachers will provide accommodation and food facilities to the pilgrims under their management. However, any internal Hajj institution or company that cannot provide all the facilities directly to the pilgrims will not serve the internal pilgrims.
- Municipalities and local councils are not going to set up camps at Hajj sites this year,” he said. Moreover, These institutions will work outside the Hajj sites this year.
Also, It may be recalled that the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has announced that 60,000 people will be sent on Hajj this year, and only Saudi citizens and foreigners residing in the kingdom will be allowed to perform Hajj.