Tanaqol App – An ease for medically unfit pilgrims.
On 3rd NOVEMBER, 2020, the Tanaqol app is released on the play store and app store under the Ministry of HAJJ and UMRAH’s supervision by “BALUBAID Group of Companies.
“TANAQOL” is an application that was introduced to provide ease to the medically unfit pilgrims and workers. Tanaqol app helps authorities in providing them the facility of electric cars (Vehicle shaped like carts) under the spiritual and safe environment while taking care of all of the possible safety measurements in this chronic disease COVID-19.
This app aims to facilitate the disabled or those who cannot do UMRAH or HAJJ due to some leg or spinal injury.
This application will allow them to book Electric Vehicle for UMRAH and Sa’ee without going through a long and complex process. Through the Tanaqol app, the UMRAH and Sa’ee become much easier for the unfit pilgrimage.
Registeration Process of Tanaqol App:
The registration process of this application is much easier as it doesn’t require any special information. The registration process is given below:
- First of all, download the “TANAQOL” application from the below links according to your device compatibility
- Open the application and select your preferred language from the two available options
- Click on the new user to register your account.
- A new tab will be redirected. Now fill the tab with some required personal details
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Passport Number
- Password Confirmation
- Click on a small box to agree with the terms and conditions of the Tanaqol app.
- Click on Next. Wait for the confirmation code which you will receive on your provided mobile phone number.
- Put the 4-digit verification code number in the verification tab and click on verify. Click on Verify, and your account is ready.
How to Use the App:
This application will provide the facility of booking electric vehicles for the elders and disabled to ease their difficulties while doing “TAWAF.” The process of booking electric vehicles is described below:
- First of all, log in to your Tanaqol app.
- When you log in to your account, you will see a tag of “BOOK VEHICLE” at the top of the main menu.
- Below this menu, you will see a “DATE & TIME” tab. Select the date and time when you want to get an electric vehicle.
- After that, you will have to choose the type of person who wants the electric vehicle
- Special Needs
- After selecting the person type, you have to put the location from where you want to pick your electric vehicle in the “LOCATION” tab.
- If you need a driver, you can add this information to the “ADD-ON” tab.
- After that, select the vehicle type in the “VEHICLE TYPE” tab from the following types:
- Single Seater
- 2 Seater Vehicle
- Once you selected the vehicle type, select the payment method in the “PAYMENT” tab. They accept online payments however, You can also pay by hand when you will get the vehicle.
|Vehicle Type||Full Umrah||Tawaaf||Sa’ee|
|Single Seater||115 Riyals||57.5 Riyals||57.5 Riyals|
|Double Seater||230 Riyals||115 Riyals||115 Riyals|
Once you’ve made the payment or booked the vehicle, you will get a “QR” code, which will let you get the booked car on arrival.
So, your booking is made, and you can enjoy this facility by using these electric vehicles in “TAWAF” of “KAABA” if you are elder or disable.
Not only you can book your electric cars, but also you can manage future rides and cancel them if necessary.