SCA Announced Saudi Airports Will Operate At Full Capacity, And Unused Travel Tickets Due To Covid-19 Will Get A Refund
- SCA Announced Saudi Airports Will Operate At Full Capacity, And Unused Travel Tickets Due To Covid-19 Will Get A Refund.
- Saudi Arabia’s General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) has started operating all the country’s airports at total capacity.
- Civil Aviation has directed all airlines operating to reschedule unused tickets for passengers affected by the Coronavirus epidemic.
- Visitors can come to the Prophet’s Mosque in total capacity. However, they need to wear masks during their presence
See Also: What Are The Relaxations In Covid-19 SOPS From October 17th
Saudi Arabia Airports Will Operate At Full Capacity From 17-10-2021:
A statement on Gaka’s website said the authority had issued instructions to all airlines to operate the country’s airports at total capacity.
From Sunday, all the airports in the country have started operating at their total capacity. Relaxation of Covid 19 SOPs is already in place in Saudi Arabia.
According to the lesson website, the Interior Ministry has announced royal approval on several decisions in this regard.
From this Sunday, masks are not mandatory in open places. However, it is necessary to wear masks in closed areas.
” Numerous concessions are in place for those who have taken two doses of the vaccine. Visitors can come to the Masjid al-Haram fully and take two meals, but they will have to take time in advance with trust and confidence.
According to the Interior Ministry, all visitors will wear masks while attending the Masjid al-Haram.
” Visitors can come to the Prophet ‘s Mosque with full capacity, where they will have to wear masks during their presence.”
See Also: Immigrants Can Now Buy Immovable Property From Absher
SCA Decided To Rescheduled The Unused Tickets Due To Covid-19:
Civil Aviation has directed all airlines operating to reschedule unused tickets for passengers affected by the Coronavirus epidemic.
Saudi Civil Aviation has announced a few points for rescheduling unused tickets, which passengers have already got instructed to facilitate.
What Are The Three Facilities Provided To Passengers With Unused Tickets?
The Civil Aviation Authority has issued three points for all airlines that provide travel services to passengers from Saudi Arabia.
- The first point issued by the authority states that if a passenger wants to return an unused ticket, he should get provided this facility under the payment policy.
- According to the second point, if exchange vouchers have provided to a passenger, the refund or voucher should get renewed as per the passenger’s wish without additional charges.
- The third and final point is that if the passenger wishes to reschedule the flight, he should be provided with the facility, and no extra charge should get levied. However, if the passenger wants to change his route, the airline should issue new ways, and it may charge extra accordingly.
See Also: Ministry Made Professional License Mandatory To Renew Multiple Licenses For 16 Professions