On May. 04, 2020, SDAIA (Saudi Data and Al Authority), under the Ministry of Health and Saudi Arabia’s National Information Centre’s supervision, published an app named “Tawakkalna” on the play store and app store. With the new update, Now you can book Covid 19 Vaccine Using Tawakkalna App
New Updates to Tawakkalna Application
Early last month, there are three new changes in the Tawakkalna application after an update. . However, The latest version has the following updates:
(1)- If you open the “TWAKKALNA” application under 24 hours of opening it with the internet, you can access it without internet for 24 hours till first opening.
(2)- Residents can now access their Iqama and driving license through it.
(3)- Dependents can now register to their TAWAKKALNA account without the need for a registered ABSHER account.
(4)- A QR code facility is in place to scan the code outside of that restaurant or mall.
(5)- Vaccination registration feature is also added in the new update. Now residents will be able to enroll for COVID-19 Vaccine Using Tawakkalna App
Registration Process for Sehatty Application
First of all, download the “SEHATY” application from the below link.
After Installing the App, Open it and your registration process will start. We have already covered the whole process in our article about Registration on Sehatty Application.
Registration Process for Tawakkalna App
First of all, download the updated application from the apple store or play store according to your device compatibility
After Installing the App, Open it and your registration process will start. We have already covered the whole process in our article about Registration on Tawakkalna Application.
Once you are register, you will be redirected to your homepage.
- On the homepage, you will see a bunch of buttons at the bottom. Now, click on the COVID-19 vaccine button to start your vaccine registration.
- Once you clicked on the “COVID-19 Vaccine” button, you will be redirected to a new page where you will have to click on the “BOOK COVID-19 VACCINE APPOINTMENT” button.
- Once you did the above step, you will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked the following questions:
- Are you currently suffering from any respiratory symptoms or a high temperature?
- Have you been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case during the past 14 days?
- Do you suffer from severe allergies (Requires the use of an allergy injection)?
- Did you catch the COVID-19 during the previous 90 days?
Once you answered the above question, click on the “Next” button to continue.
After that, a new page will be redirected, where you will have to select a vaccination center near you.
Once you did that, if the vaccine will be available in that center, then you will be asked to select month, date, and time; otherwise, a message will appear “Sorry vaccine is not available.”
Once you select the time and date, you will be registered for the COVID-19 vaccination program, and you will get a COVID-19 vaccine dose at your selected time.