What Are The SOPS To Perform UMRAH 2021?
The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has said that since the gradual restoration of Umrah, prayers, and pilgrimage, 10 million pilgrims got the opportunity to perform UMRAH and offer prayers.
Since the new Islamic beginning, more than 12,000 Umrah visas had issued to visitors from different countries.
According to state news agency SPA, Deputy Minister for Hajj and Umrah Dr. Abdul Fattah Mushat has said that at present, 70,000 Umrah pilgrims perform Umrah in 8 shifts every day.
- Dr Abdul Fattah Mushat said that permits for Umrah, prayers, and pilgrimage are being issued through the TAWAKKALNA app, EATMERNA individuals, and the EATMERNA Amal platform.
- One can perform Umrah prayers in Masjid-ul-Haram and visit Masjid-e-Nabawi if he is with both doses of vaccine. Without vaccine they will not get permission.
- People of age 12 and above gets permission to perform Umrah, prayers, and pilgrimage if have both doses of vaccine.
- People over the age of 12 who already has the vaccine are not at risk of contracting the virus.
He further said that the state has started welcoming foreign Umrah pilgrims from the beginning of the new Islamic year. The state has also sent out the Corona SOPs which everyone has to follow.
Procedure To Apply For UMRAH In KSA:
- The Deputy Minister for Hajj and Umrah said Umrah visa candidates should attach a certified vaccine certificate from their country with the application. Also, make sure that the vaccine is the same as the one approved in Saudi Arabia.
- The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah provides various types of pilgrimage and Umrah visas to the pilgrims.
- He said all travelers need to register their vaccine data on Muqeem platform 72 hours before their arrival in the Kingdom. The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah can also provide this facility to the pilgrims through its care centres.
Note: Dr. Abdul Fattah Mushat said that the number of Umrah pilgrims coming to Saudi Arabia from abroad is constantly increasing.