The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah had earlier said that people above 70 could not perform. However, the ministry has recently announced new categories for Umrah and Masjid al-Haram prayers.
According to the Arabic daily Okaz, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has allowed people over the age of 70 to issue an Umrah permit through the Etemarna or Tawakalna app provided they have taken both doses of the corona vaccine.
Updated Category Of Umrah Worshippers
In the new categories following people can perform UMRAH;
- Boys and girls between the ages of 12 and 18 can perform Umrah from within the country if they have taken both vaccine doses.
- People between the ages of 18 to 70 can perform UMRAH if they are entirely immune.
- Similarly, those over the age of 70 can also perform Umrah. Given those who have taken both doses of the vaccine.
Translation Facility In Masjid Nabavi For Those Unfamiliar With Arabic
The administration of Masjid Nabavi has added another facility for the pilgrims and those who come for prayers. The administration is trying to provide the required facilities to the pilgrims and worshipers 24 hours a day.
According to the lesson website, the administration expanded the scope of translation to acquaint pilgrims and worshipers unfamiliar with Arabic with the required facilities and to benefit from sermons and sermons.
- Pilgrims and worshipers will get all the information in their languages with the help of modern technology.
- One of the advantages of this is that everyone listens to the information in their language, and the other pilgrims sitting side by side have the same information in their language. There is no confusion or discomfort.