- Online Verification Of Employment Contract Is Mandatory In KSA.
- Any worker entering the labor market (Foreigner or a Saudi) has to ratify an employment contract online.
- Currently, 60 percent of private-sector employees have online validation of contracts.
- There will be no employer-employee relationship if the contract is not online certified.
The Ministry of Manpower and Social Welfare said that “The ratification of the employment contract protects the rights of both the employer and the employee and has three benefits.”
What Is The Online Ratification Of Employment Contracts?
Social Welfare Satam Al-Harbi said that the ratification program of employment contracts is for Saudi and every foreign employee. The rights of Saudi or foreign employees are on the record.
“It includes all employment contracts with private labor law firms,” he said. These days, any worker entering the labor market, whether a foreigner or a Saudi, has to verify an employment contract online.
What Is The Importance Of Online Verification Of Employment Contracts?
- It is the most important program for private companies to have every Saudi and foreign employee’s employment contract on record online.
- Thanks to this, all rights of workers become a document, but both parties must approve the employment contract. In this case, the employment contract will take the form of a legal document.
- The Secretary for Manpower and Social Welfare said, “If the employment contract is online ratified, only then is the employer-employee relationship establish. In the event of a dispute, the same certified employment contract is present in the Labor Courts.
Note: Currently, 60 percent of private-sector employees have online validation of contracts.