British Government Has Eased The Restrictions On Vaccinated Passengers:
According to the Emergency website, the British government has eased restrictions on those taking both vaccine doses.
What Are The New Travel Guidelines?
The Saudi embassy in the UK is urging Saudi nationals to abide by the new guidelines.
- Transport Minister Grand Tapes said in a tweet that under the new system, both Saudi nationals receiving the dose of the vaccine would be exempt from the Hotel Quarantine from October 4, 2021.
- The Saudi embassy says that Saudi citizens needs to take both doses of the vaccine before leaving the country.
- The British government has eased restrictions on corona testing for people who have taken the required dose of the vaccine.
- The UK Ministry of Transport has said it will ease restrictions on those receiving both doses of the vaccine.
- People from outside the red list who have received both doses of the vaccine would be exempt from the test before travelling.
- Corona testing is going to be cheaper and more accessible for passengers arriving in the UK.
- Travellers arriving on or after October 4 will be exempt from the PCR test. However, they will have to undergo a low-cost lateral flu test two days after arrival in the UK.
Thanks to this announcement, the business of tourism and airlines is going to get improve.