Ministry Of Hajj And Umrah Introduced Separate Paths For Wheelchair Visitors And Elders
Special Tracks For Disabled And Elderly Using Signs On The Entrance:
The administration of Haramain Sharifeen has prepared a particular track by installing signs on the entrances of Masjid Haram. It will facilitate the movement of disabled and older people.
- According to the Saudi Press Agency, people with disabilities and the elderly can reach the ground floor of Mataf directly through the King Abdul Aziz Gate. The purpose of the unique path is to facilitate the movement of disabled people during rush hour in Haram.
- The work of putting up signs on the tracks reserved for the disabled at the entrances of Masjid-e-Haram has done on the instructions of Sheikh Dr Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, the head of the administration of the Haram.
- Ministry allotted these tracks for the disabled at the entrance of Masjid Haram and in the courtyard of Masjid Haram.
Special Route For The Wheelchair Visitors From Old Shrine To Mataf:
The Haramain administration has opened a particular passage for wheelchair pilgrims.
- The administration has said that there is a unique route from the old shrine to Mataf for the convenience of wheelchair visitors.
- The administration of the two holy shrines has said that “Before this, Ministry has arranged easy access of pilgrims to all parts of the Masjid al-Haram.”
“Apart from the pilgrims, the administration personnel and cleaners can easily reach from one part to the other.”
- The administration has said that “Every possible effort is getting made to facilitate the pilgrims under the supervision of Chief Sheikh Dr Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais.”