Saudi Arabia’s healthcare system is designed to cater to a growing population, with public and private healthcare services. Medical Facilities for Expat are explained in detail. This guide will help you and explains what you need to know as an expat.
- HEALTH CARE OVERVIEW IN SAUDI ARABIA
- WHO CAN ACCESS HEALTH CARE IN SAUDI ARABIA?
- HEALTH CARE COSTS IN SAUDI ARABIA
- INSURANCE IN SAUDI ARABIA
- HOW EXPAT CAB REGISTER FOR HEALTHCARE?
- PRIVATE HEALTH CARE
- DOCTORS AND SPECIALISTS
- WOMEN’S HEALTH CARE IN KSA
- CHILD HEALTH CARE IN KSA
- VACCINATION FACILITY
- DENTISTS IN KSA
- HOSPITALS IN SAUDI ARAB
- PHARMACIES IN SAUDI ARABIA
- MENTAL HEALTH IN SAUDI ARABIA
- OTHER FORMS OF HEALTH FACILITIES ARE ALSO AVAILABLE IN KSA:
- WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF EMERGENCY IN KSA?
Health Care Overview In Saudi Arabia:
Health System In KSA:
Saudi Arabia has a varied public and private healthcare system, both of which provide good quality services. In addition, about 60% of the services are provided publicly through the government’s Ministry of Health. These include:
- Primary health care centres
- The hospital
- Expert services
- Outpatient Services
Here are some of the vital health statistics for Saudi Arabia:
- MINISTRY OF HEALTH of Saudi Arabia spends USD 2.4 billion each year on healthcare (4.7% of GDP)
- Saudi Arabia Ranked 55th on the 2019 Healthcare Index.
Saudi Arabia is planning to privatize some public health care services in the next few years. However, the Saudi government has said that services will be free for Saudi citizens.