- KSA Launched A Short Term Iqama For Three Months And Six Months.
- Foreign workers living in Saudi Arabia can now obtain a three-month residence permit with the option of renewal for the same period, and they can save a digital copy of the residence permit (permit) on their smartphones.
- The short-term residence permit fee can get paid on a quarterly or half-yearly basis.
- The service got launched by Interior Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Saud bin Naif as part of a new package of services and is now available on the Abshar Individual (Individual) platform.
KSA Launched Short Term Iqama
Foreign workers living in Saudi Arabia can now obtain a three-month residence permit with the option of renewal for the same period, and they can save a digital copy of the residence permit (permit) on their smartphones.
What Are The Benefits Of a Short Term Iqama For Expats And Employers?
- The new service offers foreigners a choice of short-term permits if they do not want a one-year permit or want to renew it annually. According to reports, this service is to help both the expat and employer save money that would otherwise get paid for the entire year. It will also increase the flexibility of the treaty relationship.
For example, if an employer hires a foreigner whose residency is about to expire and the latter wants to resign after three months, he can renew his residency for three months under the new system instead of for the whole year.
- In addition, if the IQAMA of a foreigner has expired and he needs to stay in the country for only a few more months, he can renew his stay for three, six or nine months instead of for the whole year.
- It also means that the short-term residence fee can get paid on a quarterly or half-yearly basis. According to recent amendments to the government payment system, banks will accept work permit fees for at least three months or six, nine months or multiples of the whole year.
- The quarterly residency renewal rule also allows foreigners to pay dependency fees quarterly. It gets clarified that quarterly residency renewal is optional. So if people don’t like it, they can continue with the current system.
Expats Can Now Pay Quarterly:
According to the recently updated government payment system, residence fees can get paid quarterly or half-yearly. It will facilitate the completion of residency issuance and renewal procedures for the required period through the Abshar Business, Muqeem and Qiva online platforms under the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
Banks will now accept work permit fees by the employer for at least three months or the whole year. Issuance and renewal of residence is linked to a work permit.
Employers will pay a foreign fee to renew the work permit, SAR 800 per month or SAR9,600 per year. Expats who are dependent on them will have to pay SAR 400 per month for each dependency.
سعودی عرب نے تین ماہ اور چھ ماہ کے لیے مختصر مدت کے رہائشی اجازت نامے (اقامہ) کا آغاز کیا
· سعودی عرب میں رہنے والے غیر ملکی کارکن اب اسی مدت کے لیے تجدید کے آپشن کے ساتھ تین ماہ کا رہائشی اجازت نامہ حاصل کر سکتے ہیں، اور وہ اپنے اسمارٹ فونز پر رہائشی اجازت نامہ (اجازت نامہ) کی ڈیجیٹل کاپی محفوظ کر سکتے ہیں۔
· مختصر مدت کے رہائشی اجازت نامے کی فیس سہ ماہی یا ششماہی بنیادوں پر ادا کی جا سکتی ہے۔
· یہ سروس وزیر داخلہ شہزادہ عبدالعزیز بن سعود بن نائف نے خدمات کے ایک نئے پیکیج کے حصے کے طور پر شروع کی ہے اور اب یہ ابشار انفرادی پلیٹ فارم پر دستیاب ہے۔