If you have a work visa in a Gulf country like Saudi Arabia, UAE, or Qatar, you need a residence permit to live and work there without any hassle. Expats can only live in KSA if and only if they have a native or citizen permit called IQAMA (إقامة)in the Saudi language. This residence permit has some expiry date and works access. If the expiry date passes out, then foreigners can be in a severe problem. In this article, we have mentioned the whole procedure of iqama renewal in 2022. Moreover, we have also mentioned the Iqama renewal fees for 2022.
There are two steps here. First, make sure you have checked the Iqama Expiry Date. We have a complete guide for this. Click on the link below to follow the steps
Let us consider that your “IQAMA” validity is expired, you aren’t aware of “what should you do?”. Here is what you need to do. You need to renew your Iqama for a year and here is how you can do it.
How iqama renewal in 2022 Works?
To renew your iqama, first, you need to pay Iqama renewal fees.
Iqama Renewal Fees 2022 and how to pay the total fees
To pay the IQAMA renewal fees online, you must follow the below procedure carefully.
- Login to your desired bank account or SADAD services on the phone application
- Click on the three dashes on the top right side of the application and select payment.
- Now Click on “Biller,” then write “Allien control” or select it from Biller
- Click on “Services,” then write “EXPATRIATES SERVICE” or select it from Services.
- After selecting the expatriate’s services, select further “RENEW IQAMA” and then also put your “IQAMA ID NUMBER” and then add “IQAMA DURATION.“
- After selecting the required service, you have to click on “PAYMENT” to pay the fees
- Now, your IQAMA renewal fees get paid, and you can check your submission details.
Procedure To Check Iqama Funds Online:
To check whether your IQAMA renewal fees are submitted or not, you have to do each step below carefully.
- First of all, open the ABSHER portal
- Here: “ABSHER“
- Now log in to your ABSHER account
- After Login, select your preferred language to continue
- Below inquiries, you will see “PUBLIC QUERY AVAILABLE FUNDS” on the right side of “TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS INFORMATION.”
- After opening “PUBLIC QUERY AVAILABLE FUNDS,” you will have to put your IQAMA number and image number(captcha) to continue.
After you put your IQAMA number, a new tab is open with the required information, and here if you see 650 SAR deposited under your Passport, then it means your IQAMA renewal fees get paid.
Submit Required Documents To Sponsor:
Once you have paid your IQAMA renewal fees, you must submit the following required documents to your required sponsor.
- Old IQAMA copy (1 copy).
- Passport copy (1 copy).
- Original Passport.
- Photos passport-sized (2 photos almost 4x6cm).
- IQAMA renewal submission slip.
- DEPENDENT fees slip.
- VALID medical insurance (1 Copy).
- MAKTAB-E-AMAL fees slip.
- Dependent IQAMA copy (1 copy).
- Passport copy of Dependent (1 copy).
- Dependent original Passport.
- Dependent photos passport-sized (2 photos almost 4x6cm).
That’s it from your End. Once you submit all the above documents to your sponsor, your sponsor will carry out the process from here without further delay.
Renew Iqama Through Absher Portal:
Suppose you are a sponsor and don’t know how to renew expats expired IQAMA. In that case, you don’t have to worry because, in this article, we at www.expatsinsaudia.com described the detailed process “How a sponsor can renew an expat IQAMA via ABSHER.”
- First of all, open the “ABSHER” by clicking on the below link:
- Here: “ABSHER PORTAL“
- After opening the website, you will choose the type of person from two choices “INDIVIDUAL” if you are just a single specific person or “BUSINESS” if you are a company.
- After choosing the person type, you can change language to your preferred language using the in-built google feature.
- Click on log in to open your existing account.
- After clicking on Login, you will need to put your username in English and the password carefully
- After that, put the image captcha code carefully and then click on proceed.
- When you click on proceed, a verification code will be sent to your Absher registered phone number. Just put the code and Login to your account to use a lot of services.
- After logging in to your account, click on the “Dashboard” to see all the services Absher provides.
- After clicking on “Dashboard,” you will see your account information and some Absher services. You will see an “E-Services” button; click on that button.
- When you click on “E-Services,” a tab will be opened in which you have to select the “SPONSORED SERVICES.”
- After choosing the “SPONSORED SERVICES,” you will have to choose further the “IQAMA RENEWAL” option from the list.
- Once you click on the “IQAMA RENEWAL” option, you will get redirected to a new tab where you will have to choose the required worker whose IQAMA you want to restore.
- After that, a new page will get redirected. Now, put “IQAMA period” and “Date” and then click on the “RENEW IQAMA” button.
Now your IQAMA is renewed, and you are good to go!
Iqama Renewal fees 2022
If you live in Saudi Arabia and want to know about the Iqama Renewal fees 2022, I must say that you have come to the right place. According to the new rules and regulations of the Saudi government, two possibilities depend entirely on the number of Saudi employees in your company or organization
If you have fewer than 50% Saudi nationals as an employee, you will face the following IQAMA renewal fee regulations.
|Iqama Renewal Fees
|Work Permit Fees
Note: This fee is for one year only. It would be best if you renewed your IQAMA each year. If you delay the renewal, you will face fines and penalties. Later, we will discuss them as well.
If you have more than 50 Saudi nationals as an employee means 51 ٪, you will face the following IQAMA renewal fee regulations.
|Iqama Renewal Fees
|Work Permit Fees
Note: This fee is for one year only. It would help if you renewed your IQAMA each year. If you delay the renewal, you will face fines and penalties. Later, we will discuss them as well.
There is nothing wrong with saying that Saudi Arabia is open to everyone. Thus, it suits people of all nationalities. Different jobs get created every year because a large number of people go to Saudi Arabia regularly. No matter your profession or skills, it is effortless for you to find a job here.
Fines and Penalties for Late Renewal in 2022:
It is strongly recommended to renew your IQAMA before the end of the stay. The legal status of the IQAMA is only one year, which is why you need to renew your IQAMA by paying a stay fee every year. The Saudi government gives you three days to renew your IQAMA to avoid fines and penalties. And if you fail to renew your IQAMA late, you could face heavy penalties.
The amount of IQAMA expiry penalty depends on how late you are! If your IQAMA gets terminated, the Saudi police may pick you up, send you back to your home country, and they will fine you as they wish. The fine is called ” بخير” in Arabic.
Let’s take a look at the fines and penalties you can face.