If you have a question in mind about how to check Iqama expiry, then sit back and read this guide because I have covered everything for you with some easy steps to follow.
This Article will also answer the query regarding how to check the Iqama expiry date. However, There was a time when we were able to check iqama without using Abshar.
But now, that process is not supported by the government as the only way to check Iqama Expiry or Iqama Status is to Log in to Abshar Account or your MOL Account and using it to check yours or someone else’s Iqama Status. Let’s get into it and check your Iqama status in Saudi Arabia. We will discuss both procedures one by one.
Iqama Expiry Check via MOL Account:
Although you can check via Abshar but this is also easy and convenient. All you need to do is click on this LINK, and it will take you to the main login page. By default, this page comes in Arabic, but you can change it to English or even in Urdu from the top bar menu.
Now Put in your Username and Password to log in. However, If you are using it for the first time without having an account, create an account first.
- Put in your Iqama Number and date of birth.
- Date of birth may be in the Hijri calendar by default, but you can change it to the Georgian calendar. just click on the word “Hijri.”
- Enter the verification code, which you will see on this page.
- Click on next, and it will take you to the page. Complete the procedure, and your account will be ready to log in. Verify your email address and your phone number.
- Click on “Individual Portal”
- Another page will open up, which will look like this.
- Click on your name, then go to my Data, and this page will appear.
- You will be able to see your Iqama Expiry date on this page.
This is it for the first method. Now let’s move on to see how you can check iqama expiry using Abshar.
Iqama Expiry Query via Abshar Account
This is the old and easiest method to check Iqama Expiry dates. You can also use Abshar to check someone else’s Iqama Status.
The Method is simple, and we have made it even simpler by dividing it into points. Just follow these points and pictures, and you are all good to go.
- Click on Abshar
- This will take you to this page
- Click on Individual
- Now Insert your details (You should already have an account in Abshar) and click on the Sign-in Button
- You will get a verification code on your registered mobile. Put that code on the next page that will appear after inserting your username and password
- A new page will open up, which should look like this
- Change the language to English if you are not comfortable with Arabic.
- Now Click on the Dashboard Option.
Click on More Detail.
Now this is the page where you will see all the detail about yourself and you can Check Iqama Expiry date.
That’s it. If you like this and found it beneficial to you, please share it with your fellow Expats in Saudia. If you want to check the Iqama Expiry of a fellow Expat using your abshar, you can follow that procedure here.