Illegal Pilgrims will be imprisoned, Warned, and fined
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has completed preparations for the reception of Hajj pilgrims from different country cities. The officials will take the pilgrims to the holy shrines from 7 Zul-Hijjah. Authority is not going to tolerate Illegal Pilgrims during Hajj 2021.
Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has issued Hajj permits to 60,000 people from within the country this year. Ministry of Hajj and Umrah is going to give preference to those who are going to perform the first time.
Four centers are ready to receive the caravans of pilgrims coming to Mecca from different cities. They are also going to provide guidance charts for each pilgrim. Ministry has finalized all the arrangements in Musharraf. Hajj pilgrims will go to the Holy shrine on the 7th and 8th of Dhu al-Hijjah from Makkah. Moreover, Special buses are there to take them.
Warning for Illegal Pilgrims
Saudi Passport and Immigration Department says anyone who takes people for Hajj will face imprisonment and fines.
“Government is going to confiscate the vehicle, which they are going to use to transport illegal pilgrims. According to Jawazat, they are not going to allow anyone to go to Mecca and the holy shrines on the days of Hajj without a Hajj permit.
“Foreigners found to be involved in this work will be deported after being sentenced to imprisonment and fines and will be blocklisted forever.”
It would help if you kept in mind that no one can go to Mecca without a permit during Hajj. However, If you perform Hajj without a Hajj permit, Ministry will fine you 10,000 riyals or imprison you.
This year, only 60,000 pilgrims will perform Hajj under the limited Hajj program.
Unique digital cards have been issued to the pilgrims who have been allowed to perform Hajj.
51 Relief Centers of Saudi Red Cresent
The Saudi Red Crescent has set up 51 relief centers to serve pilgrims this year. It will provide human resources, ambulances, special vehicles, and machines to deal with natural disasters.
- According to Al-Arabiya Net, the Red Crescent has deployed 549 doctors, pathologists, first aid technicians, and emergency medicine specialists during the Hajj season this year.
- The Red Crescent has set up 51 centers in Makkah, Mina, Arafat, Muzdalifah, and the Emergency Complex.
- It will provide One hundred forty-four ambulances, 22 motorcycles, ten golf carts, two vehicles operating during natural disasters.
- More than 106 personnel from the Makkah Mukarramah Operation Room will be on duty around the clock to provide emergency services.
- More than 300 volunteers will also serve the pilgrims from the Red Crescent platform. It is 66% of the total number of volunteers.
- 34% of women volunteers will also participate in the service of pilgrims. These include doctors, nurses, and women paramedics.
Every 20 Pilgrims are going to get 1 Health Supervisor
Engineer Hisham Saeed, a spokesman for the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, said that a health supervisor would be appointed for every 20 pilgrims in the holy shrine this year.
According to the local website, he has said that ” Health guards will ensure that pilgrims are strictly following the Security measures in the holy shrines. While keeping the safety of the pilgrims, social distance has been arranged everywhere in the holy shrines.
There is one health supervisor for every 20 pilgrims to ensure compliance with the rules set by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Hajj,” he said.
“Four main stations have been set up to receive the pilgrims, which will register the pilgrims coming from all over the country. According to the schedule and operational plan, the fixed number of pilgrims will go from the station to Makkah, and from there, they will send them to Mani after Tawaf Qadoom.”