How to update Status on Tawakkalna if you got the vaccine from abroad
The Saudi Ministry of Health has issued a procedure for registration of the corona vaccine abroad. People who have received the corona vaccine outside of Saudi Arabia can update Status on Tawakkalna App and add it to Saudi Health System.
Also, According to Okaz newspaper and newspaper 24, the Ministry of Health said in a statement on Twitter that if anyone has received doses of corona vaccine outside Saudi Arabia, it can be registered in the Saudi Ministry of Health system.
Introduction of MOH E-Platform
The General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) has issued a circular to all airlines operating at the Kingdom’s airports regarding the registration of passengers immunized in foreign countries arriving in the KSA. To register vaccinated passengers before arriving in the Kingdom via various airports, via an online link of MOH e-platform from the exception groups on the electronically dedicated online portal
Moreover, this service comes with the participation of various agencies (Ministry of Interior, GACA, Saudi Data, and Artificial Intelligence Authority, Ministry of Health, Elm Company).
Moreover, Dedicated Online Portal (Electronic Vaccine Registration) allows Saudis or residents immunized abroad to register their immunization data electronically, which is subject to completion. It also Helps to facilitate their procedures on arrival—all formal operations for entering the Kingdom. This will automatically Update their Status on Tawakkalna within few days
It connects passenger information directly to the “Tawakkalna” application, which helps to complete the admission process for all entrances to the Kingdom, including all international air outlets (Air, Sea, and land).
Terms and Conditions for Updating Status on Tawakkalna
However, To facilitate the process of adding information in the shortest possible time and avoid rejection of the request, the applicant should keep the below points in his mind
- Ensuring the correctness and accuracy of the information entered. Entering wrong information may lead to the rejection of the application.
- A national ID or resident ID is required to receive the application.
- The entered documents should be in PDF format, and their size should not exceed (1 MB).
- Ensure that the certificate complies with the following requirements:
- Your accurate personal details.
- It must be issued in one of the following languages: Arabic, English, or French, or a certified translation into Arabic.
- The certificate must contain the vaccine’s name, date, and batch number.
- Attach the following documents
- A copy of the passport,
- A copy of the vaccination certificate.
- It is not possible to submit a new application if there is an existing application.
- It may take up to 5 business days to process your order.
- The approved vaccines in the Kingdom are:
- Oxford AstraZeneca
- Johnson and Johnson
Registration of Foreigner Passengers
Therefore, The process to register yourself as “Vaccinated” on the TAWAKKALNA online E-platform (MOH online e-platform) is briefly described below:
- First of all, open the MOH E-portal vaccine registration page by clicking on the below link.
- Once you opened the link, you have to read all the instructions and rules on that page and then click on “I READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS.” After that, click on “NEXT ONE.”
- On next page, select if you are Saudi or Resident. Choose according to your status and then again click on “NEXT ONE.”
Adding Personal Details:
- On new page, add some personal details, including
- Residency Number (IQAMA Number)
- The expiration date of Residence (IQAMA expiration date in Islamic Calendar)
- Image captcha code
- Once you filled in all the above information, further click on “NEXT ONE.”
- On the next page, you will see all your private data, including your id number, date of birth, IQAMA expiry, Passport number, and nationality. At the end of the page, there will be a column of contact information. In this column, you have to add your mobile phone number and Email. Once you filled in all the above information, click on the next one.
- Check the email for your Verification code. Add this code In the respective column and click on the next one.
- Now scroll down to the vaccine information column and fill out the following fields:
- Vaccine type
- Country of Vaccination
- First dose date
- Second dose date
- Attach the Following Documents
- Passport copy
- Vaccination Certificate
- Other forms (According to applicant choice)
- Once you clicked on order processing, your vaccine status will be registered on the MOH E-portal, further recorded in TAWAKKALNA.
How can I update my first dose which I have taken in India. How it will be reflected on Tawaklna that I am immune with 1st dose,and eligible for the 2nd dose. I want to travel back to Saudi as my vacation period is over now. I dont have time to take 2nd dose here in India as my visa is going to expire. I am Saudi resident .
Which one you have taken? If it is the one approved by Saudia then just go to the Muqeem platform and register yourself.
Pfizer and it’s approved globally
I already uploaded to Muqeem platform and no any clear feedback yet
I had first dose 24th April 2021, contracted covid / positive Result on PCR test, isolated in Bahrain ( i was visiting), spent ten days is, came back to KSA with Negative Result and all documents. My Beaware Bahrain app is Recover, but Tawakkalna app still says Immune by first dose. All documents sent to [email protected] on 8th june, numerous emails and phone calls ans its still not updated??, how do i proceed to get it changed to read Recovered
i am unable to upload certificate after 3 unsuccessful attempts. It gives a message to call 937. I called 937 few times and they said to check after 24 hours. Still the same issue. how can it be resolved?
Try to clear your Browser Cookies or try another browser for registration
I can’t book appointment for my second dose. I see in ny tawakkalna i got a full dose of vaccine but i can’t get a second dose. How to solve that one.
Please advise how we update my wife information who has first dose vaccine taken in Namibia. She has since recovered from Covid infection while in Namibia and cannot receive second dose of vaccine for 6 months.
Sir my brother is coming from India and right now he is in Qatar for the quarantine. and he takes the complete doses in India but tawakkalna not reflected the doses how can we update the health status of he’s tawakkalna please reply me as soon as possible
Please send an email to Saudi MOH with all the relevant documents
GOOD DAY.. I WANT TO REPORT MY VACCINE UNTIL NOW NOT IN MY TAWAKALNA. MY FIRST DOSE WAS APRIL 5 2021 AND MY SECOND DOSE WAS JUNE 7 2021 EVERYDAY I CALL IN 937 BUT ALWAYS SAYING WAIT FOR 24 HOURS.. MY VACCINE WAS REGISTERED IN MY PAASPORT.. AND I WAS TAKEN MY VACCINE HERE AT NARCISSUS HOTEL AL HAMRA JEDDAH. UNTIL NOW 3 MONTHS AFTER NOW UNTIL NOT REGISTERED MY TAWAKALNA.. PLEASE HELP AND REPLY
My registration for my 3rd dose, Pizer, done in the US was confirmed received and accepted. But after over a month, my app has not changed. I called MOH 2 times and told them and they said they would issue complaint and told me to wait. Now my app is “white” and I need it to go to work. How can I push them to update my app??
Not sure why it is not being updated. The only way is to call them or email them which you have already tried.
kABAYAN ASKKOLANG SANA PAANO GINAWA MO PARA MAAYOS YUNG TAWAKKALNA APP MO? SALAMAT
how to update tawakkalna?
From Play Store
What will happen when they rejected the applicatioin for vaccination update.
What will be the next step? thank you
Keep Applying. They Won’t reject