The Saudi Ministry of Health has issued a procedure for registration of the corona vaccine abroad. People who have received the corona vaccine outside of Saudi Arabia can update Status on Tawakkalna App and add it to Saudi Health System.
Also, According to Okaz newspaper and newspaper 24, the Ministry of Health said in a statement on Twitter that if anyone has received doses of corona vaccine outside Saudi Arabia, it can be registered in the Saudi Ministry of Health system.
Introduction of MOH E-Platform
The General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) has issued a circular to all airlines operating at the Kingdom’s airports regarding the registration of passengers immunized in foreign countries arriving in the KSA. To register vaccinated passengers before arriving in the Kingdom via various airports, via an online link of MOH e-platform from the exception groups on the electronically dedicated online portal
Moreover, this service comes with the participation of various agencies (Ministry of Interior, GACA, Saudi Data, and Artificial Intelligence Authority, Ministry of Health, Elm Company).
Moreover, Dedicated Online Portal (Electronic Vaccine Registration) allows Saudis or residents immunized abroad to register their immunization data electronically, which is subject to completion. It also Helps to facilitate their procedures on arrival—all formal operations for entering the Kingdom. This will automatically Update their Status on Tawakkalna within few days
It connects passenger information directly to the “Tawakkalna” application, which helps to complete the admission process for all entrances to the Kingdom, including all international air outlets (Air, Sea, and land).
Terms and Conditions for Updating Status on Tawakkalna
However, To facilitate the process of adding information in the shortest possible time and avoid rejection of the request, the applicant should keep the below points in his mind
- Ensuring the correctness and accuracy of the information entered. Entering wrong information may lead to the rejection of the application.
- A national ID or resident ID is required to receive the application.
- The entered documents should be in PDF format, and their size should not exceed (1 MB).
- Ensure that the certificate complies with the following requirements:
- Your accurate personal details.
- It must be issued in one of the following languages: Arabic, English, or French, or a certified translation into Arabic.
- The certificate must contain the vaccine’s name, date, and batch number.
- Attach the following documents
- A copy of the passport,
- A copy of the vaccination certificate.
- It is not possible to submit a new application if there is an existing application.
- It may take up to 5 business days to process your order.
- The approved vaccines in the Kingdom are:
- Oxford AstraZeneca
- Johnson and Johnson
Registration of Foreigner Passengers
Therefore, The process to register yourself as “Vaccinated” on the TAWAKKALNA online E-platform (MOH online e-platform) is briefly described below:
- First of all, open the MOH E-portal vaccine registration page by clicking on the below link.
- Once you opened the link, you have to read all the instructions and rules on that page and then click on “I READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS.” After that, click on “NEXT ONE.”
- On next page, select if you are Saudi or Resident. Choose according to your status and then again click on “NEXT ONE.”
Adding Personal Details:
- On new page, add some personal details, including
- Residency Number (IQAMA Number)
- The expiration date of Residence (IQAMA expiration date in Islamic Calendar)
- Image captcha code
- Once you filled in all the above information, further click on “NEXT ONE.”
- On the next page, you will see all your private data, including your id number, date of birth, IQAMA expiry, Passport number, and nationality. At the end of the page, there will be a column of contact information. In this column, you have to add your mobile phone number and Email. Once you filled in all the above information, click on the next one.
- Check the email for your Verification code. Add this code In the respective column and click on the next one.
- Now scroll down to the vaccine information column and fill out the following fields:
- Vaccine type
- Country of Vaccination
- First dose date
- Second dose date
- Attach the Following Documents
- Passport copy
- Vaccination Certificate
- Other forms (According to applicant choice)
- Once you clicked on order processing, your vaccine status will be registered on the MOH E-portal, further recorded in TAWAKKALNA.