GACA has issued a circular to all airlines regarding the registration of arriving immunization passengers. Also to register vaccinated passengers online government has established an electronically dedicated online portal known as Muqeem Platform or بوابه مقيم. You can also use the Muqeem service to check Exit Re-entry Visa Validity in the past.
Moreover, The service comes with the participation of various agencies (Ministry of Interior, GACA, Saudi Data, and Artificial Intelligence Authority, Ministry of Health, Elm Company).
This Dedicated Online Portal allows immunization travelers, non-Saudis, and individuals from immunization groups arriving in the KSA to register their immunization data electronically, which is subject to completion.
Helps to facilitate their procedures on arrival—all formal operations for entering the Kingdom.
It connects passenger information directly to the “Tawakkalna” application. This app further helps to complete the admission process for all entrances to the Kingdom. This includes all international air outlets (Air, Sea, and land).
Terms and Conditions you need to know before registering on Muqeem Platform بوابه مقيم
1- The acquisition of one of the approved vaccines in the Kingdom. So far it is (two doses of Pfizer biotic vaccine, two doses of Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine, two doses of modern vaccine, one dose of Johnson vaccine).
Update on 13 July 2021 – Now you can also Register your Chinese Vaccine on the Muqeem Platform. Just make sure you take one dose of any other vaccine which is approved in Saudi Arabia.
2- The government health authorities must verify immunization certificates through the travelers coming to the country (Ministry of Health or an authorized health authority).
3- The period between receiving the last dose (second dose of two doses of Vaccine or the first dose of the same dose of Vaccine) and going to the Kingdom should not be less than 14 days.
4- Bring the original certificate on leaving the country.
5- Entering information 72 hours before departure from the Kingdom.
6- MOI will acknowledge the accuracy of the entered data. It will verify the accuracy of the information at the issuance and entry of the boarding pass, and failure to comply with these conditions will have to be open to prevent monarchy and access. Legal consequences
7- No need to register any persons below 18 years of age.
How to Register on Muqeem مقيم
As previously announced by the Saudi Civil Aviation Authority, “Foreign passengers vaccinated against Code-19 will be exempt from quarantine at the Mandatory Hotel once they enter the Kingdom Must represent R certificate which was not taken more than 72 hours.
These travelers have to register themselves as “Vaccinated” on Muqeem platform بوابه مقيم. This will automatically update the medical health record of that particular person.”
However, The process to register yourself as “Vaccinated” on the Muqeem platform بوابه مقيم is briefly described below:
Enter your Personal Detail on Muqeem Platform بوابه مقيم:
- First of all, open the Muqeem platform vaccine registration page by clicking on the below link
- Here: “MUQEEM VACCINE REGISTRATION“
- However, Once you opened the link, you will see two options.
- “New Registration”
- “Check Registration.” If you want to register yourself as “vaccinated,” you have to click on “New Registration.”
- Once you clicked on “New Registration,” you will be redirected to a new page where you will have to add your details which includes:
- NAME (As written on Passport)
- Passport Number
- Birthdate (As written on Passport)
- Arrival Type (By Air or By Land)
- Flight Number
- Arrival Date in KSA
- Arrival Destination in KSA (Select Arrival Airport)
- Airline Name
- Vaccine Country (Select country from where you get COVID-19 Vaccine)
- Vaccine Type (Select name of Vaccine)
- First Dose Date (Select date when you got the first dose of Vaccine)
- Second Dose Date (Select date when you got the second dose of Vaccine)
- Once you filled in all the above information, check the “I am robot” reCAPTCHA and click on “I agree with terms and guidelines.”
- After that, click on submit, and your vaccine status will be registered on the Muqeem portal, further recorded in TAWAKKALNA.
- Once you registered yourself on Muqeem, Take the print of the Muqeem registered forum with bar code on the top left and show it to the authorities when you will arrive in KSA.
Wish you good luck with your travel to Saudi Arabia