The Ministry of Health of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and SDAIA (Saudi Data and Al Authority) published some mobile phone applications related to medical health. These are used for delivering numerous efficient health services. Such as monitoring the physical activities, monitoring diet, reminders about upcoming checkups and appointments, online consultations from specialist doctors, online consultations from physicians, health preventive measurements, and tips. Mawid Application or Mawid Service is also one of these apps.
Lastly, numerous emergency clinics have given different online medical care services that empower patients to practically talk with doctors and acquire medical care administrations in an online portal of the hospital’s website or application.
Introduction to Mawid Application تطبيق موعد:
On 18 JUNE 2018, the “MAWID” app was published on the play store and app store under the Ministry of Health’s supervision of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and SDAIA.
“MAWID” is an application that was introduced for trustworthy services, including booking an appointment for a health checkup in any nearest hospital or managing the appointments (Delay or cancel) in the case if you cannot report to the hospital at the required time of appointment booking due to several personal and emergence reasons.
You can book not only the appointment but also get a reminder about your upcoming appointments. However, In the previous appointments tab, you can see all of your previous appointment booked via the “MAWID” application.
How to use Mawid Application:
Here is a brief breakdown of how you can use Mawid Application.
Downloading the Mawid App:
The registration process of this application is much easier as it doesn’t require any special personal information. However, The registration process is given below:
- First of all, download the “MAWID” application from the below links according to your device compatibility software.
Initial Set Up of Mawid:
However after installing the Mawid app, Follow these steps to set up your Mawid Application.
- Open the application and select your preferred language from the two available options
- English Language
- Arabic Language
- After selecting the preferred language, you have to click on the login to register your account because there is no register button in the MAWID application.
Attaching the Mawid App with Absher:
- In the first step, you will be asked to put your ABSHER registered “USER NAME” and “PASSWORD.”
- After you put the user name and password, you have to write the image captcha code and then click on “LOG IN” to continue to the second step.
- Enter the verification code that you will receive on your Absher Registered Mobile number
- However, If you didn’t receive the verification number, you could click on the “RESEND” button to get the OTP
- Lastly, Read all the terms and Just click on “Agree” to agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Your Account is ready to use
Login into the App:
After registeration, you have to click on the login button to log into your MAWID account. You will see a bunch of services offered by Mawid App
However, On the home page, you will see six services along with 1 yellow banner(COVID-19 Self-Assessment Test)
Homepage of the App:
- Upcoming Appointments will remind you about your upcoming appointments with health professionals.
- Book Appointments will help you book new appointments with health professionals.
- Booking History will show you the previous booking records
- The campaign is Seasonal diseases Campaigns run by the government
- Add Dependents will let you add Wife and children under your name
- Your Clinics will save all the data about your clinics where you will visit
Whereas, on the profile page, you can see and edit your personal information.
Lastly, On the Notification page, you can see all the notifications about the appointments and public service messages announced by the Ministry of Health of Saudi Arabia.
We Hope this will be helpful to many.