Iqama Expiry Check 2022 – A Complete Guide for Expats
Last Updated: 27 April 2022. Iqama is an important part of every expat’s life. In Saudi Arabia, you need a valid Iqama if you want to move freely. To know about the Validity of Iqama or Iqama Expiry, there are many methods available on the intenet. Iqama Expiry check 2022 is the lastest trend among expats because everyone wants to know their Iqama Expiry Date. Therefore, In this article, we will discuss all of them in detail.
A Complete Guide to Iqama Expiry Check in 2022:
The expat guide consists of the following topics:
- What is Iqama and why you need it?
- How to Check Expiry Date of Your Iqama in 2022
- Multiple Methods to Check Iqama Status
Let’s discuss each and every step one by one.
What is Iqama?
If you have a work visa in a Gulf country like Saudi Arabia, UAE, or Qatar, you need a residence permit to live and work there without any hassle. Expats can only live in KSA if and only if they have a native or citizen permit called IQAMA (إقامة)in the Saudi language. This residence permit has some expiry date and works access. If the expiry date passes out, then foreigners can be a severe problem. Now the question is how to check Iqama Validity?
Read More: How to Register on Tawakkalna
How to Check Iqama Expiry Status 2022?
There are multiple ways to Check Iqama Expiry. Let’s go one by one
01 – Check Iqama Expiry Status 2022 via Absher:
To check the IQAMA expiry status using ABHSER, you have to follow the below procedure.
- First of all, open the “ABSHER” portal from the below link
- Click Here: “ABSHER”
- After choosing the person type, you can change language to your preferred language by using the in-built google feature.
- Now, click on the new user button to make a new account. Click on new user to open new tab. Furthermore, now fill the tab with the required information
- In the User info tab, you will see the following things:
- ID NUMBER
- MOBILE NUMBER
- CONFIRM PASSWORD
- CONFIRM EMAIL
- PREFERRED LANGUAGE
- IMAGE CODE
- After filling in all the personal information in the above columns, you will have to accept the terms & conditions and press continue
- When you press continue, a new tab will be open, and a verification code message will get sent on your above mobile phone number to verify and register your mobile.
- Put the code in the required field and click on register. After that, put your IQAMA id again, and your account will get registered, and you will get logged in to your account.
- After login into your account, clicks on the “Dashboard.”
- In “Dashboard,” you will see your account information and some Absher services. Here You will see an “Electronic Inquiries” button. Click on that.
- Now choose “QUERY IQAMA EXPIRY SERVICES.“
- After that, put your Passport number and Visa number in the required field and then click on continue.
- After clicking on continue, you will get redirected to a new page where you’ll see all your IQAMA credentials, including IQAMA expiry and IQAMA validity status.
Read More: Iqama Renewal in 2022
02 – How to Check Iqama Expiry using Absher Individual?
To check the IQAMA expiry status using the ABSHER INDIVIDUAL application, you must follow the below procedure.
- First of all, download the “ABSHER INDIVIDUAL” application from the below links according to your device compatibility
- Android users: “ABSHER INDIVIDUAL.”
- Apple User can Download it from their App Store or Download Absher from This Link
- After installing the app, open the application and click on the login button from the two available options
- PUBLIC SERVICES
- After selecting the login option, a new tab will be re-opened in which you have to put your ABSHER REGISTERED “USER NAME” and “PASSWORD” in the required user name and password field.
- Once you put your IQAMA number or User name and password, you will get redirected to a verification tab. You will get a verification code at your ABSHER registered mobile phone number. Ensure that you have the ABSHER registered mobile phone sim card in your possession so that you can register your account quickly.
- Put the 4-digit verification code in the OTP tab and click on verify. Once you click on the continue button, you will get redirected to the next page. In case if you didn’t receive the verification number, you can click on the “RESEND” button to get the OTP.
- After verifying your phone number, you will get redirected to your account.
- Once you reach the homepage, you have to click on the “My Services” button.
- After clicking on view, you’ll see all your IQAMA credentials, including IQAMA expiry and IQAMA validity status.
03 – Check Iqama Expiry Date 2022 Using MOI Website:
If you don’t have Absher access then you can Use MOI Website. To check the IQAMA expiry status using the MOI website, you have to follow the below procedure.
- First of all, open the “MOI” portal using the following link and log in to your account.
- Click Here: “MOI“
- After logging into your account, search “IQAMA Expiry” in the Dashboard and click on “IQAMA EXPIRY QUERY”.
- In the first column, you have to put your IQAMA number, and in the second column, you have to fill in the image captcha code.
- Once you have done all the above steps, click on the view button.
- After clicking on view, you will get redirected to a new page where you’ll see all your IQAMA credentials, including IQAMA expiry and IQAMA validity status.
04 – How to Check Iqama Expiry Using MOL Website?
To check the IQAMA expiry status using the MOL website, you have to follow the below procedure.
- First of all, visit the “MOL” website by following the below link.
- Click Here: “MOL“
- After that, choose your preferred language from two available options
- In the first column, you have to put your IQAMA number.
- In the second column, you have to select your Date of Birth from the preferred “Georgian or Hijri” calendar. Also, make sure that the date of birth is accurate, as it is in your IQAMA card.
- Once you have done all the above steps, you must put the image captcha code in the relevant box and click Next.
- On next page you’ll see all your IQAMA credentials, including IQAMA expiry and IQAMA validity status.
Why Iqama is Important:
Iqama is Important because it is your Identity in Saudi Arabia. Without Iqama it is hard for you to move freely in the country.
Read More: How to Change Iqama Profession in 2022
Informative article, totally what I needed.
Plz extend my family viza 😢 please
iqma chn expar