How to Change mobile number in Absher
How to Change mobile number in Absher is a ubiquitous question in Saudi Arabia. Absher is an online platform offered by the Ministry of Interior of Saudi Arabia for all Saudi Arabia people, including residents and expats. With Absher, you can utilize different online services such as Iqama expiry, checking iqama’s expiry date, driving permit, and significantly more.
However, Lately, Saudi Arabia’s administration has moved practically all iqama-related administrations to the MOI Absher site, which was beforehand available on the MOI site without the need for any Absher account.
How to Update Mobile Number in Absher
If you have registered your account with an old phone number and you want to change your mobile number in Absher to a new phone number, then there are almost two ways by which you can change or update your phone number.
- Change the mobile number in Absher using an existing account
- Update Mobile number in Abshar using KIOSK machine
Change mobile number in Absher using Existing Account:
- Visit Absher Portal
- Select Individual and Select your preferred language from the top of the screen.
- Enter your details and click on Login
- Enter the verification code that you will receive on your mobile number.
- Now click on the “User Information” to see your information like phone number and email
- However, Click on the Edit button.
- Put the new number and click on Continue to receive code on your new number
- Enter the code and click on the process to verify your number
- Your number will be verified.
- Moreover, Now every Absher login will send verification messages to this new number.
Update Mobile number in Absher using KIOSK machine:
Once you have registered your account, and If you want to update your phone number to a new phone number, then you have to visit any nearest KIOSK registration machine in Jeddah or Riyadh and follow the bellow procedure. You can also ask locals to guide you to the location.
Once you are the location, follow these steps for how to Change mobile number in Absher.
- Select your preferred language
- Moreover, After choosing the language, click on the UPDATE PHONE NUMBER from activation, registration, and update mobile number option button to update your old registered mobile phone number.
- Enter your Iqama number in the next field and proceed
- After putting your IQAMA or id number, place your index fingers on the registration machine to verify the person using a biometric database system.
- If your fingerprint shows an error, then try till it shows blue light and a new tab opened on the registration machine.
- The registration machine will verify your fingerprints with your biometric data analysis in which they have your fingerprints information already.
- Read and Accept the terms and write a new mobile number that you want to use for Absherlogin
- Verify your new number by putting in the verification code which you will receive.
- Your Account is updated with your new mobile number
What if Number is lost?
If you lost your number then the only way to update a new one is by visiting the Jawazat office. Or you can visit any nearby located KIOSK machine.
You can’t update it using your Absher Login or Account.
How to change Password
My My SIM has been stolen. I want to open a new ID with my new number