According to the Emergency website, one person asked the passport department on Twitter, “What Action Can An Employer Take If A Foreigner Residing In Saudi Arabia Refuses To Travel After A Final Exit Visa Gets Issued?”
The passport department says that the employer should follow the journey of his employer after issuing the exit visa. If he does not know the address of his employer’s residence, then in such a case, he should cancel the visa and file a report against him.
What Happen If An Expat Doesn’t Leave Ksa Under The Time?
If a foreigner does not leave the KSA within 60 days of obtaining an exit visa, a fine of 1,000 riyals will get imposed. However, Ministry requires effective residency to cancel the exit visa
The passport department says that ” If a foreigner’s final exit visa get issued, it will also apply to his family members and those associated with him who are part of his record. Whether inside or outside the country.”
How Can An Expat Get A Final Exit Visa?
(1)- Check The Following Things Before Applying For A Final Exit Visa
An “EXPAT” should check the following things which are written below before leaving the country permanently. In case if he forgets to check anything, which is mentioned below, then he might be stopped by authorities at the airport.
- Expat should finalize his bank accounts and withdraw all the amount from them before leaving the country permanently.
- Expat should send all the dependent levies to their homeland before him, including his wife.
- Expat should tell his house owner about his final exit if he has some house on rent.
- Expat should sell a vehicle under his IQAMA and cargo all the essential things to his motherland.
- Expat should deactivate all the bank debit and credit cards under his name before leaving the country. If possible, hand over all the cards to their bank company.
- Expat shouldn’t violate the traffic rules. If he did, then he has to pay all the dues and fines before leaving the country. Otherwise, it would get considered a crime.
- Expat should clear all the bills (electricity, phone, sewerage) before leaving the country. Otherwise, the landlord will issue a report against him.
- Expat should deactivate or shut down all the landlines and sim cards under his IQAMA.
- Expat should request permission to leave the country from his sponsor. Otherwise, it can be messy for him.
- Expat should have police clearance, and he has to obtain a Police clearance certificate from local police.
(1) Expats should fill the final visit visa form effectively filled and confirmed by the business (Kafeel “Sponsor”)
(2) Original Passport.
(3) Original and verified IQAMA.
(4) NOL (NO OBJECTION LETTER) by the employer company
(5) Attested clearance about salary and dues acquirement.
(6) Expat should have a divorce paper if they had married a citizen of Saudi nationality in his period of stay and they got separated.
If the expat makes sure that he is eligible to get a final visit visa and has submitted the form carefully with all accurate and legal documents, then the expat should visit Jawazat with Kafeel or Sponsor. If possible, then the sponsor will see the hearing of jawazat. Otherwise, he will send a representative who will represent his employee.
The kafeel will hand over all the consulted and tested documents to Jawazat. Jawazat will check for any errors. If the records are legal and accurate, the expat will give a final visit visa in no time.
(5)-Submit Final Exit Visa Fee:
Jawazat works free without any charge for its services. You don’t have to pay any fee to anyone in the administration or individual. In any case, if your visa is on hold due to some errors, e.g. IQAMA mistakes, it could get rejected. And you will have to pay 500 RSA for the further procedure to get the final visit visa. After submitting your fees, you will get the visa in no time.
(6)-Print-Out Final Exit Visa
An individual cannot print the final visit visa due to the Jawazat policies and regulations. So to get the hard copy proof of your final visit visa, you should visit your employer, who will survey the MUQEEM portal and print out your final visit visa. Now you have your visa, which has a duration of 60 days.
Note: This type of final visit visa cannot get extended. So either cancels it in an emergency or surrender yourself to the nearest embassy for falsifying information.