What is the Hajj Operational Plan for 2021
Dr. Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, CEO of the Holy Mosques, has issued a Hajj Operational plan for the Hajj this year. Acting Information Minister Dr. Majid Al-Qasbi was also present on occasion.
According to Al-Akhbariya, Al-Sudais said that the Ministry of Hajj tried their best to provide an efficient Hajj operational plan. Dozen of relevant authorities thoroughly checked and verify this plan before its issuance
Main points of Hajj Operational Plan
- All the relevant authorities and Ministries had already made Contact with Masjid-ul-Haram and Masjid-e-Nabawi. This year, the sermon of Waqf Arafa will be available in ten languages.
- Saudi women will also be present at the service of the guests.
- Ten thousand pilgrims will be on duty.
- Ministries will use modern technology to facilitate the guests during the Hajj season this year.
- Twenty-five tracks are ready for Tawaf in Masjid-ul-Haram.
- The number of beneficiaries of Friday sermons and Arafa Day sermons has reached 100 million.
- Al-Sudais thanked Shah Salman and Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman in a press conference and said that the top leadership wanted to provide quality services to Zayuf-ur-Rehman.
- Nine companies of ‘Mualleem,’ an organization that provides services to pilgrims during Hajj, have started the first phase of Hajj service after institutional changes.
- According to the program set by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, the teachers’ institutes have taken the form of partner companies.
- Under the new change, four board of directors have been appointed as experts in Hajj affairs, while four are experts in human resources, legal matters, strategic elements, and investment.
- Under the new system, a chartered accountant will check each company’s accounts on an annual basis – a report on the company’s activities and expenses will also be submitted.
- According to SPA, Acting Minister for Information, Dr. Majid Al-Qasbi said that Hajj arrangements are continueing in emergency this year like last year. The whole world was and still is suffering from the Corona epidemic the previous year. The virus is emerging in new forms this year. However, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah decided to restrict the Hajj to Saudi nationals and foreigners for the pilgrims’ health and safety.