Got your vaccine from outside of the kingdom? Here is how to Request for Vaccine Approval
Covid 19 is helping a digital change in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Many Ministries offer their services online, and the Ministry of Health is no exception. The Health Ministry has launched many services and apps to combat covid 19 in Saudi Arabia. Tawakkalna and Sehhaty are prime examples of this initiative. Moreover, Tawakkalna is compulsory for Residents and Citizens of Saudi Arabia as it shows their vaccination records. They can also request for vaccine approval if their vaccination happens outside of the Kingdom. Therefore, In this article, we will discuss the Procedure of how you can request vaccine approval.
How to Request for Vaccine Approval in the Kingdom
Here are the steps and information that you need
- Make sure the data you are entering is CORRECT.
- National ID or Iqama is mandatory
- Make sure your documents are in PDF Format.
- Make sure your certificates have all the necessary information mentioned below
- Personal data is Clearly visible
- The certificate Language should be Arabic, English, French or a Certified translation of Arabic
- Vaccine name, Batch number, and date needs to be mentioned on the certificate
- Attach Copy of passport and Copy of Vaccine certificate
- Submit one application at a time. Don’t upload another if you have already one in the waiting.
- Lastly, If you are on a Visit, register your vaccine ONLINE using Muqeem Platform.
Read More: How to Extend Visit Visa in 2022.
Steps to Follow
There are three main steps of this Procedure
- Click here to Start the Process
- First, you need to read the instructions and agree to them. Furthermore, Press Next.
- Enter your Vaccine Details.
- Submit your application.
Important things to know before you request for vaccine approval
Here are some essential things that you need to know about this Procedure.
- It is a Free Service. Therefore, don’t pay anything to anyone.
- You have to be a Resident or a Citizen of Saudi Arabia to avail this service
- Service Response time is five days. So you need to wait at least five days or more.
- Service is available through the official website of the Ministry of Health, Saudi Arabia.
List of Approved Vaccines in Saudi Arabia
Here is the list of all approved vaccines across the Kingdom.
- Johnson and Johnson.
How to Contact the Ministry of Health
You can contact the Ministry of Health by dialling 937. Moreover, you can email them at [email protected]
Official Customer Support is Available from 07:30 AM to 02:30 PM
Lastly, For Any Complaints, you can Contact Gov.sa at this Link.