Saudi Arabia has affirmed that it will continue global travel on terminals everywhere in the Kingdom on May 17 including Visit Visa. The General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) instructed all airlines working from the Saudi air terminals about the changing dates of re-opening of international flight as referenced in a previous announcement for permitting Saudi residents to travel abroad. However, you can visit Bahrain for 14 days, and then you are eligible to go to Saudi Arabia. In this article, We will discuss the complete procedure of doing so.
However, The latest news confirmed that the international flights would be re-opened from 1:00 a.m. on May 17 (Shawwal 5, 1442). Whereas In the prior instructions provided on January 12, the GACA informed the international flights would be re-opened on March 31.
Moreover, An official source at the interior ministry said the decision was taken based on the health ministry’s statement that the COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers were late in delivering contracted batches on schedule.
Procedure to get Bahrain Visit Visa
Suppose you are an Expat, citizen, or non-citizen of KSA and wanted to travel to Saudi Arabia before opening an international border without any difficulty. In this article, we have described a straightforward method to visit Saudi Arabia transit BAHRAIN with a valid Bahrain visit visa This procedure is valid before 17-05-2021.
However, There are two ways to get visa:
- Visa on Arrival
- Online E-Visa
Visa on Arrival:
This type of Visa is free of any complicated registration process, and you can get it at Bahrain’s airport on your arrival. However, if your IQAMA profession is not valid, it might be difficult for you to get this Visa type. It is suitable for you to verify from your departure airport whether your IQAMA profession is valid for Visa on arrival or not.
However, If your IQAMA profession is not applicable for Visa on arrival, the other way is to go through the website. Moreover, We have broken down the procedure into two sections. Follow them below to get your E-visa:
Visa Duration and Visa Type:
- First of all, visit the following webpage of Bahrain E Visa Portal
- On the home page, select E-visa services and then click on “Apply for an E-visa.“
- After that, you will be redirected to the “Visa Selection Criteria” page, where you will have to add some information as follows:
- Firstly, you will be asked, “Do you have a GCC permit or not?”, in our case, click on “YES.”
- Secondly, you have to choose the “Country Name”; in our case, it is “Saudi Arabia.”
- Thirdly, you will have to add your “Purpose of Visit”; in our case, it is “Tourism.”
- Fourthly, you will have to select “Detailed Purpose”; in our case, it is “Transit.”
- Select your Nationality
- Refresh the Captcha and enter the new one. Click on Next
- Once you clicked on “Next,” you will be redirected to the “Visa type Selection” page, where you will have to choose (1 Month Multiple Visit E-VISA) from different visa types and then click on apply now button to further proceed.
- Click on “Apply now” and wait for the next window to add personal details
Once you clicked on “Apply now.” A new window will pop up where you will have to add your following details
- In the first column, you will have to add your “Passport Number.”
- Add your nationality
- In the next column, add your “Date of Birth” as shown in your IQAMA.
- Select “Gender” and “Country of Birth”
- Enter Passport Expiry Date
- In the seventh and eighth columns, you will have to add your “Family Name” and your “Given Name.”
- Enter “Occupation” and “”Job Title”
- Enter “Place of work” according to your work permit
- Add your Email and Phone Number
- In the last column, enter your father’s name.
Adding Requires Documents:
Once you clicked on “Next,” you will be redirected to a new page where you will have to attach the following documents either in PDF or PNJ form, including:
- Copy of return air ticket.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport plus a copy of the passport last page for Indian passports.
- Copy of hotel booking in Bahrain. Alternately, if you are staying with a relative, please provide a copy of their CPR Reader’s printout.
- Copy of a stamped bank statement under the visitor’s name covering the last three months with an ending balance of not less than the equivalent of BD 300 (SAR 2985).
- Once you attached all the above documents and clicked on “Next.” Your application will be launched, and you will be allotted a reference number. Now pay a visa fee of BD 29 (SAR 288) via Master Card or any other authentic card.
- Now, your application will be submitted, and you will get your Visa in a period of 3 working days.
Arrival in Bahrain on Visit Visa:
Once you reached BAHRAIN, you will be quarantined for about 15 days, and you will be asked to pay BD 36 (SAR 359) to relevant authorities at the airport for 3 PCR tests. Use “BE AWARE” application to manage your result.
- You will be required to upload selfies on BeAware App.
- If your test report is -ve only then you will be eligible to roam freely in Bahrain
- You will be asked to take a test on the 5th and 10th day of your stay in Bahrain
- If your test is +ve, you will be contacted by Bahrain’s Ministry of Health and they will guide you further.
Departure to Saudi Arabia:
Once you have completed your 14 day Quarantine period and a -ve test report, you will be free to depart for Saudi Arabia. However, to enter in Saudi Arabia, you need to present a PCR test report taken within 72 hours. List of approved hospitals is given below
- Royal Hospital Bahrain
- American Mission Hospital
- Dr. Tariq Hospital
- Ibn Nafees Hospital
- Middle East Hospital
- Awali Hospital
- Noor Specialist Hospital
- King Abdullah Hospital
and few others.
If all reports are satisfactory, then you will be ready to travel to KSA. Make sure you travel to Saudi Arabia within 72 hours of the last PCR test. After reaching KSA, you will be asked to show your declaration form (Form authority gives you on landing in KSA) and PCR test report accordingly with the date and time when the test was conducted.
If your test report is satisfactory, you will be cleared from the immigration process in under 10 minutes without further delay.