- As previously announced by the Ministry of Health of Saudia and Civil Aviation Authority, “Saudi Passengers vaccinated in countries other than Saudia should update their status on Twakkalna application and Must represent a PCR certificate which should not be more than 72 hours before arriving in KSA.”
- These travelers have to register themselves as “Vaccinated” on the TAWAKKALNA platform to update the medical health record of that particular person.
- Vaccinated IQAMA holders residing abroad can get a direct flight to KSA.
Terms And Regulations For The Registration Of Vaccine Status Of Iqama Holders Residing Abroad
To facilitate the process of adding information in the shortest possible time and avoid rejection of the request, the applicant should keep the below points in his mind
- According to the details released on the Ministry of Home Affairs website, the applicant must be living abroad for vaccination conditions.
- The status of the applicant on the Tawakalna app may be Muhsin (VACCINATED), Muhsin Jira Oli (1ST DOSE VACCINATED, or Muhsin Mutafi (RECOVERED FROM COVID-19).
- The wife of the applicant will get registered as a “Dependent.” Similarly, if a woman’s husband is registered as a partner, she will be a dependent.
- Children under the age of 18 accompanying the applicant will get registered as companions.
- The information uploaded on the website should get fed correctly, which will gett verified while getting the boarding pass. If the data entered is incorrect, you will not be allowed to enter the country. In addition, misrepresentation will result in legal action.
- A national ID or resident ID is required to apply.
- The entered documents should be in PDF format, and their size should not exceed (1 MB).
- Ensure that the certificate complies with the following requirements:
- The personal data should be present in the certificate.
- It must get issued in one of the following languages: Arabic, English, or French, or a certified translation into Arabic.
- The certificate must contain the vaccine’s name, date, and batch number.
- The documents to be attached are
- A copy of the passport,
- A copy of the vaccination certificate.
- 10. Data should be fed on the website at most 72 hours before departure.
- It is not possible to submit a new application if there is an existing application.
- 12. It may take up to 5 business days to process your order.
- 13. The approved vaccines in the Kingdom are:
- Oxford AstraZeneca
- 14. The person should install the TAWAKKALNA app on his phone before coming to the country and registered after coming to the country.
Categories For Registration:
Only those belonging to the below categories will be applicable for registration on the Tawakalna app. For registration on the resident website, the categories are
- زائر محصن (Vaccinated traveler on visit visa),
- زائر غیر محصن (Non-Vaccinated traveler on visit visa)
- زائر للعلاج (Visitors for Medical treatment)
- مقیم محصن (Vaccinated IQAMA holder Resident)
- مقیم غیر محصن (Non-Vaccinated IQAMA holder Resident)
- Domestic workers of Saudi nationals who travel to KSA with them.
Note: Ministry of Health and Ministry of Home Affairs will collectively observe and manage these registrations
How Can Iqama Holders Residing Abroad Register Their Vaccine Status In The Kingdom?
The process to register yourself as “Vaccinated” on the TAWAKKALNA online E-platform (MOH online e-platform) is briefly described below:
(1)- First of all, open the MOH E-portal vaccine registration page by clicking on the below link
(2)- Once you opened the link, you have to read all the instructions and rules on that page and then click on “I READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS.” After that, click on “NEXT ONE.”
(3)- Once you clicked on “NEXT ONE,” you will be redirected to a new page where you will have to select whether you are SAUDI or Resident. Choose according to your status and then again click on “NEXT ONE.”
(4)- Now, you will get redirected to a new page where you will have to add some personal details, including
(a)- Residency Number (IQAMA Number)
(b)- Expiration date of Residence (IQAMA expiration date in Islamic Calendar)
(c)- Image captcha code
Once you filled in all the above information, further click on “NEXT ONE.”
(4)- On the next page, you will see all your private data, including your id number, date of birth, IQAMA expiry, Passport number, and nationality. At the end of the page, there will be a column of contact information. In this column, you have to add your mobile phone number and Email. Once you filled in all the above information, click on the next one.
(5)- Once you did that, a four-digit verification code will be sent to your Email. Add this code In the respective column and click on the next one.
(6)- If the code is authentic, you will be redirected to a new page where you will see all your information. Now scroll down to the vaccine information column and fill out the following fields:
- Vaccine type
- Country of Vaccination
- First dose date
- Second dose date
(7)- Once you filled all the above fields, you will have to attach the following documents and then click on the Order Processing
- Passport copy
- Vaccination Certificate
- Other documents (According to applicant choice)
(8)- Once you clicked on order processing, your vaccine status will be registered on the MOH E-portal, further recorded in TAWAKKALNA.