Conditional Permission For Foreigners:
- The King Fahd Bridge Authority, which connects Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, has issued new regulations for citizens coming to Saudi Arabia through this route, resident foreigners, visitor visas, work visas, or tourist visas.
- According to the King Fahd Causeway Authority, there are only four vaccines that the Ministry of Health approves. No other vaccine will approve.
- Health officials of Both countries decided to provide health passport facilities to the passengers of King Fahd Bridge connecting Bahrain and Saudi Arabia soon.
What Are The New Regulations For The Vaccinated Travelers Through King Fahad Bridge?
- The King Fahd said in a detailed statement on its website that “Vaccinated visitor visas, resident foreigners and those on work or tourist visas will allow entering the country upon presentation of a PCR certificate.”
- The condition of PCR is that it should be sample within 72 hours.
- On arrival of vaccinators, they will have to take a quick COVID-19 test, and once their report is satisfactory, they will not have to do quarantine
What Are The New Regulations For The Under 18 Travelers Through King Fahad Bridge?
For those without a vaccine and under 18, house isolation must be observed for seven days, while a PCR test should get taken on the sixth day of isolation. Children under the age of 8 will be exempt from this test.
New Regulations For The Foreign Wife Or Husband Of A Saudi Citizen:
The King Fahd Causeway Authority has issued three regulations regarding the foreign wife of a Saudi citizen, the foreign husband of a Saudi woman, their children, their accompanying domestic staff, diplomats, their accompanying family, and domestic staff.
- They have to present a PCR certificate. It must get sampled within 72 hours. Children under the age of 8 will be exempt.
- Vaccine recipients will be exempt from hotel quarantine, and they will have to take a corona test if they do not arrive at the exact period
- Those without vaccines and under 18 years of age have to take seven days of house isolation. PCR test should get taken on the sixth day. Children under the age of 8 will be exempt.
New Regulations For Truck Drivers And Assistants:
The King Fahd Causeway Authority has issued two regulations regarding truck drivers and assistants.
- First, they will not get asked for a PCR test certificate before leaving for Saudi Arabia.
- Second, they will not be subject to hotel quarantine or post-arrival test restrictions.
New Regulations For Health Workers
The King Fahd Causeway Authority has also issued two regulations on health workers who do not receive the vaccine.
- House quarantine will apply to personnel of government agencies (health, national guard, defense, education, and others). There will be PCR tests 24 hours a day and on the seventh day.
- Hotel quarantine will become applicable to private sector personnel round the clock, and PCR tests will get conducted on the seventh day.
- According to the King Fahd Causeway Authority, there are only four vaccines that the Ministry of Health approves. No other vaccine will be approved.
The vaccines approved include Pfizer two doses, Astrazeneca two doses, Moderna two doses, and Johnson one dose.
Passenger Of King Fahad Will Soon Get Health Passport Facility
Health officials of Both countries decided to provide health passport facilities to the passengers of King Fahd Bridge connecting Bahrain and Saudi Arabia soon.
The Saudi cabinet has given Prince Mohammed bin Salman, head of the Data and Artificial Intelligence Authority (SADA), the authority to negotiate with Bahrain’s e-government in this regard.
According to the state-run news agency SPA, Saudi and Bahraini nationals traveling on the King Fahd Bridge and foreigners residing in the two countries will have health passports when visiting each other. All data related to Coronavirus can be checked through Health Passport.
The Saudi cabinet has authorized a meeting chaired by King Salman bin Abdulaziz to negotiate and resolve issues to make the health passport more effective. Conditional Permission For Foreigners was explained above.