The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has warned Saudi citizens and residents not to engage in transactions with fictitious Hajj registration institutions. According to Saudi News Agency (SPA), the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has launched a website for Hajj registration On this website, you can apply for Hajj.
How to Apply for Hajj 2021
Saudi Arabia has started the process of local Hajj registration for 2021. However, this year, only 60,000 Saudi citizens and residents from 160 countries will perform the Hajj.
Requirements for Hajj 2021:
Here are the Requirements if you want to apply for Hajj 2021
- Valid residence or Saudi national card.
- Age: 18-65 years.
- The Pilgrim should be free from chronic diseases.
- Pilgrim’s status should be immune to tawakkalna.
- Pilgrims may not have performed Hajj in the last five years.
Check your Eligibility for Hajj 2021:
Before starting to apply for Hajj registration, check your Hajj eligibility through the ABSHER account. Here is the procedure.
A Saudi citizen or resident can only perform Hajj once in 5 years. For example, if you performed Hajj in 1440 AH, you will be eligible for the next Hajj in 1445 AH. To test the eligibility of Hajj for the year 2021.
- First of all, visit the ABSHER web platform and Log in to your ABSHER account.
- Here: “ABSHER account.”
- Now, click on the “Inquiries” button under “My Services.”
- After that, further, select “Civil Affairs” from the options provided.
- Once you did that, many services appear; now click on “Hajj Eligibility Inquiry.”
- Now select the family member for whom you want to check the eligibility.
- If The person has not performed Hajj in the last five years, this message will appear on the website. “Eligible to perform Hajj this year.”
- If you have already performed Hajj in the last five years, the message “Not eligible to perform Hajj this year” will appear on the website.
Hajj Registeration Phase 1:
Hajj Registeration Phase 1 is already completed as of 25 June 2021. We Suppose you have done the registeration procees. Here is what you need to so next.
Hajj Registeration Phase 2:
Booking and purchase packages will begin on Friday, June 25, 2021, at 1:30 p.m. Once the package is paid and confirmed by the Ministry of Hajj, you will ensure that you will perform Hajj this year.
Packages for Hajj 2021:
Saudi Arabia has launched three packages for local Hajj registration for 2021.
- Hospitality Package (Camp): SAR 12,114 + 15% VAT; TOTAL = SAR 13,931.
- Distinguished Hospitality Package (Camp): SAR 14,382 + 15% VAT; TOTAL = SAR 16,539.
- Distinguished Hospitality Package (Towers): SAR 16,560 + 15% VAT; TOTAL = SAR 19,044
Woman can Apply without male Guardian:
Those wishing to perform Hajj must register individually. “Women can register with other women without a Muharram [male guardian],” Al Arabiya News quoted the Saudi Ministry of Hajj as saying.
Arrangement of Accomodation for Hajj 2021
- The Saudi Ministry of Hajj has set three categories for Hajj pilgrims this year. Those in the first category will stay in the mini-buildings, while those in the second and third categories will stay in tents.
- Al-Arabiya TV program quoted officials saying that buses would be provided in the holy shrines for the movement of 60,000 pilgrims from within the country who will be allowed to perform Hajj this year.
- Pilgrims will not use mushaira sacred train service to ensure the principle of social distance during Hajj days, while Mushaira tents and residential towers will be thoroughly sanitized.
- Under the Corona regulations, Hotel management will make complete arrangements to note the body temperature at the accommodation of the pilgrims. At the same time, three hospitals in Musharraf and 13 hospitals in Makkah will be reserved for the pilgrims.
- Al-Arabiya said in a report that no decision has yet been made on the proportion of Saudi nationals and foreigners residing, but that those who meet the requirements will be selected after reviewing the applications received after the initial registration is completed.
- Permits will be issued not on a first-come, first-served basis but under specific rules, the most important of which is corona vaccination, while preference will be given to those who have not performed Hajj before or for at least the last five years. Not performed during Hajj.
- This year, everyone should note that the Ministry of Hajj has announced a Hajj policy for the citizens of the country and foreigners residing and has announced to allow 60,000 pilgrims.
- According to the announcement, pilgrims must have received either a single dose of the corona vaccine or both or recovered from the corona. In addition, the healing period should not exceed six months.
Number of People Performing Hajj this year
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has decided to limit Hajj duty to domestic pilgrims this year. According to the Saudi Press Agency; ministry said that “only 60,000 citizens and foreigners will be allowed to perform the duty in this year’s Hajj.”
“Due to the Corona epidemic situation worldwide and the emergence of new forms of the virus. It has been decided to limit the payment of duty to domestic travelers.”