Can you come to Saudia after staying in any other country for 14 days
On 30-05-2021, the Saudi state news agency said that Saudi Arabia is lifting restrictions on travelers from 11 countries that it had imposed to curb the spread of the coronavirus. They can come to Saudia following strict SOPs.
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Swiss Confederation (Switzerland)
Stay in other countries for 14 days before you come to Saudia
Following the ban lifting on 11 out of 20 countries on May 30, the ban on visitors from nine countries, including Pakistan, Argentina, Brazil, Indonesia, South Africa, Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, and India, remains.
However, One person tweeted on Twitter that “I’m in Egypt at the moment, and I’ve been vaccinated with the corona vaccine, AstraZeneca. Also, Can I come to the country after staying in Bahrain for 14 days, and do I have to quarantine after coming to the country?
In response to this question, Jawazat clarified that it is a must for every person to visit Argentina, Brazil, Indonesia, South Africa, Pakistan, Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, or India 14 days before visiting the KSA.
In response to another question from the Jawazat, 14 days has been fixed with the entry of the names of the countries included in the prohibited list. Even those from Pakistan who have been vaccinated in the country, if they stay for two weeks in countries from which there is no ban on the arrival of passengers, they are allowed to come to the country in light of the response given by the country permits on Twitter.
For Whom Quarantine is necessary if they come to Saudia?
The following category of guests should have to quarantine themselves:
- Firstly, All guests from countries (Argentina, UAE, Germany, USA, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Pakistan, Brazil, Portugal, UK, Turkey, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, France, Lebanon, Egypt, India), Japan) will be quarantined in their homes for 14 days.
- Secondly, All guests from these countries who have reported straining cases of the new coronavirus (B.1,1,7) will be confined to their homes for (7) days.
- Finally, For all guests arriving from other refugee camps, a mandatory (7) day home application or (3) day mandatory laboratory PCR examination will be required.
All guest tourists intending to visit the Kingdom (excluding citizens, residents, and GCC citizens) must have medical insurance covering the cost of COVID-19 treatment at outpatient clinics, emergencies, and hospitals.
There will be institutional quarantine for 14 days. A list of organizational quarantine facilities licensed by the Ministry of Tourism is available at
HERE: MOT ORGANIZATIONS
Conditions for Travelers who wants to come to Saudia
The following category of people can travel to KSA from 11 countries which are mentioned above:
- Passengers from the above 11 countries who have received two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine or received one dose on the condition that (14) fourteen days have elapsed since the day of their first vaccine dose. All guests must have to obtain one of the following vaccines and show proof of vaccination (vaccine certificate for COVID 19):
- Two doses of Pfizer Biotech
- Both doses of Oxford AstraZeneca
- Two doses of Moderna
- Johnson Johnson’s one dose
- Passengers coming from the above 11 countries who have recovered from COVID-19 because they have not had an infection for more than six months.
- Passengers from the above 11 countries who took the COVID-19 vaccine but still not completely recovered from it have to show a PCR test certificate. The countries whose citizens have to must show PCR certificate are:
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
Note: “The country’s public health department must verify the vaccine certificate, which provided the vaccine to incoming travelers, between the last dose (the second dose of the two-dose vaccine or the first dose of the same dose).
The duration should not be less than 14 days before traveling to Saudi Arabia. Guests must carry their immunization certificate with them at all times during their stay in the Kingdom (or proof of health status through applications and accreditation programs in the state).”
I am confused about the information.
I am a Saudi Resident. Received one dose of Astra Zeneca, in Saudi. Tawakalna App indicated, Immune by first dose,
I recently visited South Africa, received a negative PCR, travelled to Zanzibar, where I will stay for 15 days, before returning to Saudi, with another negative PCR from Zanzibar.
Do I need to do mandatory hotel quarantine or home isolation?
Your help will greatly be appreciated.