Saudi Interior Minister Prince Abdulaziz bin Saud has approved a Hajj emergency plan for the Hajj, which will be implemented jointly by several government agencies.
According to the state-run news agency SPA, Suleiman al-Amro, director-general of the civil defense department, said the civil defense had completed all preparations for the Hajj season this year.
According to the instructions of Shah Salman and Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman, the ministry made the preparations keeping in view the General Hajj Emergency Plan.
Arrangements at Holy Mosques and Hajj Places
Following Arrangements are made on Hajj places
- Arrangements had made to ensure the safety of pilgrims at all Hajj sites. The Hajj plan is going to implement in Makkah, Madinah, Mina, Muzdalifah and Arafat.
- He said that investigative visits to the places designated for the accommodation of pilgrims had increased. Also, special plan is in place to take care of all areas against coronavirus.
Arrangements at Holy Mosques
The management of the holy mosques has also approved the operational plan for the Hajj season this year.
- Sultan Al-Qurashi said that the authorities would open the entire courtyard for Pilgrims. They are also going to open ground floor, first floor, and basement of Mataf for pilgrims during the Hajj season.
- According to the SPA, al-Qurashi said that this year ministry would provide an area of 1,08,039 square meters for the pilgrims.
- There will be 20 big and small doors for Mataf. The most important chapters will be Malik Abdul Aziz, Bab al-Umrah and Bab al-Fatah. In addition, 28 electronic stairs will remain open.
- Under the Hajj Operational Plan, an area of 161,186 square meters is going to use by pilgrims on different floors of the third Saudi expansion section.
- In addition, there will be 174 electronic stairs and 44 elevators. One lakh 31 thousand 924 square meters of outdoor courtyards is going to use by pilgrims.
- The administration has hired 5,000 workers for 24-hour sanitation of the Masjid al-Haram and its courtyards.
Translation of Hajj Sermon
Translation of Arafat’s sermon is going to broadcast in ten languages. This also includes Urdu, on the Minaret al-Harmain platform and FM.
According to the Ajil website, the pilgrims will conduct religious and cultural guidance programs from Masjid-ul-Haram in Makkah.
The authorities and officials will offer Awareness programs in more than 25 languages.