- All Preparations For The Reception Of Additional Numbers Of Pilgrims: Saudi Arabia has lifted the ban on social distance and allowed pilgrims and worshipers to come to the Masjid al-Haram and Masjid al-Nabawi with a total capacity
- Visitors receiving both doses of the vaccine will be able to perform Umrah using the Mask Restriction and Umrah Tracking app. Workers also have to wear masks
- COMPLETE RESTORATION OF PRAYER SPACE IN THE THIRD EXPANSION OF SECTION OF MASJID-AL-HARAM
- The Masjid al-Haram has three doors for pilgrims, while the rest got reserved for worshipers to enter and exit
Preparations To Welcome The Pilgrims With Full Capacity In Masjid-Al-Haram And Masjid-Al-Nabawi:
ALLASheikh Dr Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, Chief of Masjid-ul-Haram and General Presidency of Masjid-ul-Nabawi Affairs, said that according to the statement of the Interior Ministry, the new regulations had fully implemented after Sunday, October 17.
It is noticeable that Saudi Arabia has lifted the ban on social distance and allowed pilgrims and worshipers to come to the Masjid al-Haram and Masjid al-Nabawi with a total capacity.
Interior Ministry sources said in a statement that “visitors will be allowed to visit the Masjid al-Haram in Makkah and the Masjid al-Nabawi in Madinah to the best of their ability. Visitors receiving both doses of the vaccine will be able to perform Umrah using the Mask Restriction and Umrah Tracking app. Workers also have to wear masks.
According to the Saudi news agency SPA, Dr Al-Sudais said that the administration of the two holy shrines has made complete preparations in this regard and is fully ready to receive the pilgrims and visitors.
He further said that the two holy shrines and all its workers would serve the pilgrims diligently under the new regulations.
Sheikh Dr Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais said that all health regulations will be observed in the holy mosques so that the health environment is safe for all. He appealed to the pilgrims and visitors to co-operate with the concerned authorities and workers and observe the extent of compliance of Corona SOPs.
Complete Restoration Of Prayer Space In The Third Expansion Of Section Of Masjid-Al-Haram:
- Engineer Osama bin Mansoor al-Hajili, in charge of the organization, said that 36 doors of the Masjid al-Haram got opened for Friday prayers.
- In addition, Ministry also specially designed access roads for the disabled and the elderly so that the disabled and the elderly could quickly enter the Masjid al-Haram in wheelchairs.
- The Masjid al-Haram has three doors for pilgrims, while the rest got reserved for worshipers to enter and exit. Similarly, in the third Saudi expansion section, the Ministry announced the complete restoration of prayers.
- Ministry setup 26 lines were set up for the Tawaf so that everyone could complete their rites quickly and safely.
- 870 personnel were deployed to serve the Umrah pilgrims and worshipers who continued to perform their duties according to their schedule.
- He further said that 440 personnel get deployed for the service plan for Friday prayers, out of which 180 personnel were in the prayer section while 250 personnel were in the Masjid-ul-Haram for the service of women pilgrims. There were female officers too.
The Administration Of Two Has Said The Preparations To Welcome The Additional Number Of Pilgrims Are Also Completed.
The Masjid al-Haram administration has said that they have completed all the preparations have to welcome the additional number of pilgrims
According to the Sabq website, the administration of TWO HOLY MOSQUES has said that the number of visitors to the Masjid al-Haram will increase from Thursday to Monday. The week-long holiday in all schools will be Monday to Friday
Osama Mansour al-Hajili, head of the crowd control committee under the Haramain administration, said, “Ministry provided more facilities to increase the number of visitors during the school holidays.”
“There are additional tracks in Mataf and Masai while the number of cleaning staff also got increased. The administration has added 500 workers to serve the visitors,” he said.
وزارت حج اور عمرہ نے کوویڈ 19 ایس-او-پیس کے خاتمے کے بعد عمرے کے لیے اضافی لوگوں کی وصولی کے لیے تمام تیاریاں مکمل کیں
سعودی عرب نے سماجی فاصلے پر پابندی ختم کر دی ہے اور حجاج اور نمازیوں کو مسجد الحرام اور مسجد النبوی میں آنے کی اجازت دی ہے
ویکسین کی دونوں خوراکیں حاصل کرنے والے زائرین ماسک پہن کر اور عمرہ ٹریکنگ ایپ کے ذریعے عمرہ کر سکیں گے۔ کارکنوں کو بھی ماسک پہننا ہوگا۔
مسجد الحرام کے سیکشن کے تیسرے توسیع والے حصے میں نماز کی جگہ کی مکمل بحالی۔ مسجد الحرام میں حجاج کے لیے تین دروازے منتخب جبکہ باقی نمازیوں کے داخلے اور باہر جانے کے لیے مخصوص ہیں